• ...and so much more!
  • chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Doctors not under the spell of the spirit of the age have been talking about this for at least a year or two now. Get some sun. Take your vitamins.

One of the many benefits of starting every day with a walk, outside, getting sun exposure.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    1 in 6,not 1 in 3! This is a hill Reuters "fact checkers" died on. That MIGHT get just a tad bit of attention.
    View attachment 218903
    Ummm wow, I actually had to look that up. Thought it was one of those funnies we all post. Nope!

Surreal! Just mind boggling. We've been saying the truth will eventually outrun the offical narrative and now the stupid "all knowing" fact checkers did it for us. Unbelievable. Whats next, they're going to fact check and say that doesn't apply to the US? Guess the censcoring nitwits established SNAFU. Seems to be a lot of super backpeddling lately by the supreme CDC and the other wingnut groups.

I could keep going but I will say Dr. Malone did have severe hypertension after his injections. He was part of the system and a believer at the start. He mentioned in an interview earlier than this article, but in it (last paragraph) it was stated:

"With the second dose, Malone said he developed stage three hypertension with systolic blood pressure up to 230, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome, irregular heartbeat and narcolepsy. “I’m lucky to be alive,” he said, noting that people who have natural immunity from having COVID are at a higher risk of experiencing vaccine adverse events"

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

The CDC admitting they lied, which many (most?) already knew, seems to have opened up some minds and ability to discuss the injection fallout. I begin seeing this last Fall and posted as such. If I was still at my last employer I'd have an additional large trove of ancedotal evidence to share as I've known these people a long time.

In my smaller circle now there's two females with cancers, two females with hysterectomies, four men with heart issues or weakness/fainting after physical exertion, several others with ongoing issues and a few deaths. Some of these are family. At certain points when I'd run into people I knew I was just hoping not to hear bad news. There's already been a few stories on the forum and a recent one.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    30 months later and it's ok to sue now. Ideally you inconvenience the losers trying to inconvenience you the previous 30 months (nice way of saying it). A few did and the rest complied. :sheep:

We need to try and convict the person who knowingly fabricated, lied, obfuscated, conspired, to force these mandates on the citizens. (In some cases, some ought to be hung).

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    We need to try and convict the person who knowingly fabricated, lied, obfuscated, conspired, to force these mandates on the citizens. (In some cases, some ought to be hung).
    I agree but it just seems like it'll never happen. There's so many layers of corruption. Typically the long drawn out legal process starts at the bottom and heads to the top. We're just getting there and litigation lasts years, yet there's much to be done very soon.

The worldwide corruption process just keeps going, particularly heavy handed in the Countries that have been disarmed. The United States seems like one of the few or only places this has not happened and we all know why. I'd be fine with trials resulting in hangings or didn't they bring back firing squads in some locations? I don't have much faith in the legislative branch as the uniparty hasn't done much of anything yet. We could have had a much stronger response against all this from more red states.

There just needs to be a very public trial starting at the top to make a big positive change for the Country. The two that I know that are working on this are Dr. David Martin and Reiner Fuelmich. I've posted their videos previously.

Top Bottom