• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

the astonishing frenzy of denunciation following that document’s release was on a level I’ve never seen before, reaching to the highest levels of government and flowing through the whole of media and tech. It was mind-boggling.

For proof that nothing in the document was particularly radical, look no further than the March 2, 2020, letter from Yale University signed by 800 top professionals. It warned against quarantines, lockdowns, closures, and travel restrictions. It said such extreme measures “can undermine public trust, have large societal costs and, importantly, disproportionately affect the most vulnerable segments in our communities.” That document appeared only two weeks before the lockdowns announced by the Trump administration.

That was the period of the grant amnesia. The conventional wisdom turned on a dime toward full backing of regime priorities, a shift more extreme and mind boggling that anything in dystopian fiction.

Seven months later, the Great Barrington Declaration said something very similar to the Yale document. It was a summary statement concerning what governments and society should and should not do during pandemics. They should seek to allow everyone to live as normally as possible in order to avoid guaranteed damage from coerced disruptions. And the vulnerable population – those who would experience medically significant impacts from exposure – should be protected from exposure insofar as doing so is consistent with human rights and choice.

....snip...rest at the source.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

More at the link...but..
    The report published on Nov. 10 by The BMJ found the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) has received an unprecedented number of reports attributed to COVID-19 vaccines, and there aren't enough staff to meet the requirements for reviewing and following up with serious reports, including deaths. Additionally, the investigation revealed that VAERS is neither transparent, user-friendly, nor responsive, and suggests the government essentially maintains two VAERS systems—only one of which the public can access.

Co-managed by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and CDC, VAERS collects reports of symptoms, diagnoses, hospital admissions, and deaths after vaccination to capture post-marketing safety signals and determine if there are any unusual or unexpected reporting patterns for adverse events.

According to the CDC, healthcare providers are “strongly encouraged” to report any adverse event following vaccination to VAERS, even if they’re unclear whether the vaccine caused the adverse event. In contrast, vaccine manufacturers are required by law to report all adverse events that “come to their attention.”

Although VAERS accepts reports from anyone, knowingly filing a false VAERS report violates federal law and is punishable by fine and imprisonment. This allows VAERS to serve as an "early warning system to detect rare adverse events" and deters false reporting. Even so, VAERS has been shown to reflect only 1 percent of actual vaccine adverse events, according to a Harvard Pilgrim Health Care study.

CDC Isn't Investigating Serious Adverse Events for COVID-19 Vaccines​

According to the CDC, in 2019—prior to the pandemic—VAERS received more than 48,000 reports of vaccine adverse events, 85 to 90 percent of which were mild. After the COVID-19 vaccine rollout, The BMJ found an “unprecedented” 1.7 million adverse events were reported to VAERS, with 1 million reported in 2021 and an additional 660,000 received thereafter. Nearly 1 in 5 cases met the criteria for a “serious” adverse event, and most reports were attributed to COVID-19 vaccines.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Brace yourselves.

Yep, you'll see the theater ramp up shortly... but this time with "the children" :nailbite: Everybody panic!!!!

6048.jpg

YOU COVIDIAN GUYS HAD BETTER GO OUT AND GET YOUR FLU/PNEUMONIA/COVID23 BOOSTER SHOT SERIES NOW>>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Brace yourselves.

It appears to me that the winners continue to push the narrative and write the history of events. The last four years are a huge win for anyone associated with proclaiming the necessity of vacccines. It also looks like it will continue in some form or another as the innoculations are still availible, along with multiple other new vaccines and drugs for "everyones safety". The propaganda is still huge. At least that's what I see when I am watching Hulu and nearly every commercial break is a drug. My understanding is that only the US and New Zealand can legally advertise drugs on TV.

Much like the PCR tests, modern bioinformatics will find an underlying cause for utilizing medical industrialization. It's likely the downfall of science started decades ago with the government funding of research. That should be apparent in the last few years with a mountain of lies that people are still confused about what is true. The answer is probably very little, if any.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    It appears to me that the winners continue to push the narrative and write the history of events. The last four years are a huge win for anyone associated with proclaiming the necessity of vacccines. It also looks like it will continue in some form or another as the innoculations are still availible, along with multiple other new vaccines and drugs for "everyones safety". The propaganda is still huge. At least that's what I see when I am watching Hulu and nearly every commercial break is a drug. My understanding is that only the US and New Zealand can legally advertise drugs on TV.

Much like the PCR tests, modern bioinformatics will find an underlying cause for utilizing medical industrialization. It's likely the downfall of science started decades ago with the government funding of research. That should be apparent in the last few years with a mountain of lies that people are still confused about what is true. The answer is probably very little, if any.
    I use free I heart radio at work and every single commercial break is one to get your covid and flu shots at the same time at CVS

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    The critical 95% claim came at a point when Pfizer only had an average of two months data on participants, says Paxton.

Specifically, the Texas AG says that of the 17,000 who received a placebo, only 162 contracted the illness, which makes for a poor baseline from which to judge the efficacy of the so-called vaccine.

Had Pfizer used the FDA's preferred metric -- absolute risk reduction -- it would have instead informed the public that "the vaccine was merely 0.85% effective," writes Paxton.

"Moreover, according to Pfizer’s own data, preventing one COVID-19 case required vaccinating 119."

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    Not only are people dumb and indoctrinated, but it made them feel somehow like they were the smart ones, keeping themselves and others safe by wearing a mask. The Left loves nothing more than feeling smarter and more virtuous than the rest of us.
    Yes and the same idiots wanted me locked out of stores because I didn't wear one. I will not forgive or forget.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Not only are people dumb and indoctrinated, but it made them feel somehow like they were the smart ones, keeping themselves and others safe by wearing a mask. The Left loves nothing more than feeling smarter and more virtuous than the rest of us.

And the reason they continue on to this day is because they just will NOT admit they were wrong.
    Selfish self centered pricks.
    The “smartest people on INGO” are right there with them.

Top Bottom