• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Just proves that 201 Democrats in the House are evil pieces of :poop:. Since the vax doesn't work and causes more problems than it solves, wanting to force anyone to take it is pure evil.

jwamplerusa

High drag, low speed...
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2018
    Boone County
    Not unless a majority of the people demand something happen.

The left controls the WH, DOJ, FBI, and media Just what entity can make something happen unless the people demand it?
    Two words, Special Prosecutor...

I really don't want to see the Representative Jordan show trial. They have already shown enough to authorize a Special Prosecutor to go after all instances or individuals paid by or authorized by the Federal Government for violation of the Constititution's protections under the 1st, 2nd, 4th, and 5th Amendments, along with all private parties which colluded or cooperated with said Federal government individuals in interfering with Federal elections.

Admittedly I am a little slow, but I was pleased with the committee members using the Election Interference allegation. I would hope a motivated prosecutor could get convictions on that.

Flash-hider

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2012
    Fauci lied, people died:

(In which Fauci admits, in a published, peer-reviewed paper, that he knew from the beginning that the vaccine would not be efficacious, except in certain, specific circumstances.)
    I don't see people getting that worked up over this revelation. Is it in May Joe will (or supposedly) end the covid emergency and we will be told that the sky is blue, the sun is bright, and there's flowers in the fields and all is right with the world.
    If there is any push back, they'll place the entire blame on the previous administration to absolve themselves of any culpability.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Last edited:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

It isn't the vaccine causing young people to have heart attacks it's now because they didn't get vaccinations. I'd like to see the research on this. How many have heart problems because of no vaccinations and how many have it with vaccinations.

Also like to see the death rate of young people from heart problems with and without vaccinations.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Last edited:

KLB

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    Porter County

It isn't the vaccine causing young people to have heart attacks it's now because they didn't get vaccinations. I'd like to see the research on this. How many have heart problems because of no vaccinations and how many have it with vaccinations.

Also like to see the death rate of young people from heart problems with and without vaccinations.
    I can all but guarantee the vast majority of athletes were vaccinated. They couldn't play without it.

Top Bottom