• GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I was reading there's potentially an upcoming lawsuit from several large life Insurance companies against big pharma for the adverse events from the shot.
    I wouldn’t be surprised. There’s a reason why all of a sudden there’s now dems blaming Trump for the accelerated development/approvals and Fauci deciding to jump ship now.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    She’s right. A few weeks ago LA county was wanting to reimpose their covid mandates but when a few cities like Beverly Hills said ‘nah, we’re not going to play along this time’, they dropped the idea. The entire house of cards collapses when enough people stop playing along.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    She’s right. A few weeks ago LA county was wanting to reimpose their covid mandates but when a few cities like Beverly Hills said ‘nah, we’re not going to play along this time’, they dropped the idea. The entire house of cards collapses when enough people stop playing along.
    This is a good sign from CA. My hope is that the majority of American people will not kiss the ring of big gov or really any overbearing entity in the future. I really believe many have learned that lesson the hard way over 30 months with the recent revelations about the injections. I still have faith in the righteous indignation of the American people. The younger generations could step it up a bit if it's not too inconvenient for them :)

I'm amazed at the protests as it's not something I've seen in my lifetime. I wasn't around during the civil rights movement and too young to remember Vietnam protests. It is difficult to find, but when I see video of protests in the Netherlands, New Zealand, Australia, Europe, etc., it is historical to me. These are massive and only aerial footage shows the magnitude of the turnouts. The air is 78% Nitrogen and that's what is being regulated in the Netherlands, a big exporter of food.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

The vaccine will keep you from getting the virus
    The vaccine will prevent transmission
    Even if you get the virus you'll have milder symptoms

Every single talking point for taking the vaccines have been proven to be lies. Not only is it not at all beneficial to get the vaccines, but the side effects may kill you.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    The new normal.

Will the media narrative still be to :poop: talk Novak Djokovic? He has a great message and was ranked #1 for 373 straight weeks until he was banned, even still from the US! Morons, all of them!

Ugly, ugly statistics. Reality. Data and Facts. So many saw this coming when the innoculation campaign started. Must be from watching all those Fringy fringe videos on those conspiracy theory websites I visit.

I spoke to people at work in January 2021 and I was the only one that said No out of 9 employees in my small Bureau. Classic bait and switch of "you're not considered front line workers and then....Oh you are and get jabbed before anyone else! Woohoo!" Big employer that just now started back to work on a "hybrid" plan of being at work half the time.

Just 5 short months ago my favorite response to one of my posts...."He never seems to miss a chance to bring up the vax in a negative way". Yes, that's me and I'm proud of it:thumbsup:

Last edited:

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL

Just a note, I just had to put on my mask for the first time in forever.
    Dentist.
    Just to walk through the waiting room, then off when I get to the chair.
    :rolleyes:

Personally I can't do it. I suppose if I was in a bad situation I might. Did find a new dentist that seems pretty good. If he has a change in "policy", then it's off to the next one. This applies to every business. Lowes has made bank with me when Menards implemented the mask nazi "go woke go broke" plan.

On a side/similar note, watching Aaron Rodgers expose the NFL this morning is classic. He's quite nice about it laughing at the adsurdity. Really underlines the insanity of what still exists in society. He was tested every day before walking into the facility. I knew I gave up on pro sports (besides UFC), but was unaware of the crazy details.

Aaron and 9 other teammates got the "third reich" treatment. Seperate workout area and.....the star of david yellow wrist band! Vaxy players got the green wristband. Unreal and I know Companies did this with lanyards. Don't ever forget. Joe Rogan podcast #1865

First 15 min and I'm sure it gets even better in the three hour podcast.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Larsonboys78
    Top Bottom