• Status
    Not open for further replies.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Your data will be kept secure...
    but all corporations will have to be given access so that they can coerce compliance.
    Amazing to see the ground work and now the building of the system of control.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I felt unusual all day yesterday after my second Moderna shot on Friday. Not sick, or at least not any sick I was familiar with, just didn't feel right. That is better today although my deltoid is still visibly swollen and very slightly sore. Overall - no big deal.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I felt unusual all day yesterday after my second Moderna shot on Friday. Not sick, or at least not any sick I was familiar with, just didn't feel right. That is better today although my deltoid is still visibly swollen and very slightly sore. Overall - no big deal.
    That is your 3% Neanderthal DNA being activated :whistle:

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Chip, I understand what you're saying. I'd read what the CDC and some pro-vaccine corporations have had to say on the matter (what you said). And as I indicated what I can't agree with is the zero part.
    As regards whether mRNA can create genetic alterations and whether or not taking the jab is justifiable right now, we're talking apples and oranges, it's two topics not one.
    Without sticking a toe into why the bank bug was unleashed and whether or not vaccines are included in the why's, voluntarily participating in a test program for an untested vaccine (ie, being the test animal) isn't justifiable yet. We don't know yet. But we do know about horrible things that have been done to populations of people with vaccines. So no, not yet.
    What is your scientific basis for being unable to agree with the zero part?

Agreed wrt the vaccine in question. You should get it, or not, of your own volition.

The vaccine is not "untested". To claim otherwise is simply incorrect.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    What is your scientific basis for being unable to agree with the zero part?

Agreed wrt the vaccine in question. You should get it, or not, of your own volition.

The vaccine is not "untested". To claim otherwise is simply incorrect.
    OK, here yah go. Hope I got the links right.

Look, I don't have a dog in this fight except for healthy skepticism based upon observations for longer than I ever thought I'd live.
    My view of the vaccines offered are what the manufacturers and their revolving door counterparts in DC say. These are unproven and experimental (not really vaccines) that were pushed through for general use on the basis of a manufactured emergency. When they get into CYA despite having previously legislated blanket immunity (oh my what a way to say it) from prosecution... I confess to not trusting their products or who induced them to be a part of this.

About zero, there's no proof of zero.
    For me personally this boils down to what Chief Dan George's character in The Outlaw Jose Wales told the elixir salesman and there is simply no reason for me to partake. Well, not until the corporations that control our lives make it so very onerous, so coercive, that I must knuckle under in order to be able to care of my wife.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Hope biden voters are happy that "papers please" isn't going to just be a hyperbolic exaggeration anymore.

You may want to look in the mask thread for the post I made there to help out with this problem.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Look, I don't have a dog in this fight except for healthy skepticism based upon observations for longer than I ever thought I'd live.
    My view of the vaccines offered are what the manufacturers and their revolving door counterparts in DC say. These are unproven and experimental (not really vaccines) that were pushed through for general use on the basis of a manufactured emergency. When they get into CYA despite having previously legislated blanket immunity (oh my what a way to say it) from prosecution... I confess to not trusting their products or who induced them to be a part of this.

For me personally this boils down to what Chief Dan George's character in The Outlaw Jose Wales told the elixir salesman and there is simply no reason for me to partake. Well, not until the corporations that control our lives make it so very onerous, so coercive, that I must knuckle under in order to be able to care of my wife.
    You've linked the EUA information sheets for three vaccines. What specific point are you making, in response to the three points/questions I made? If in response to the challenge to your false assertion that the vaccines are "untested", the data sheets indicate the tens of thousands of people who received the vaccines as part of clinical trials prior to EUA.

There's no proof of zero? Sorry, that's just wrong, based on current understanding of cell biology. The DNA produces mRNA in the nucleus, and then the mRNA is transported out of the nucleus into the cytoplasm, used, and degraded. It is a one-way trip. The mRNA simply has no means by which to pass back through the nuclear pore from the cytoplasm into the nucleus. All of the transport mechanisms are export, not import. Further, for eukaryotic mRNA, there is nothing that the mRNA can even do if it were inside the cell nucleus.

This is basic biology/genetics, that is uncontroversial and has absolutely nothing to do with Covid vaccines.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne

Color me dubious.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    You've linked the EUA information sheets for three vaccines. What specific point are you making, in response to the three points/questions I made? If in response to the challenge to your false assertion that the vaccines are "untested", the data sheets indicate the tens of thousands of people who received the vaccines as part of clinical trials prior to EUA.

There's no proof of zero? Sorry, that's just wrong, based on current understanding of cell biology. The DNA produces mRNA in the nucleus, and then the mRNA is transported out of the nucleus into the cytoplasm, used, and degraded. It is a one-way trip. The mRNA simply has no means by which to pass back through the nuclear pore from the cytoplasm into the nucleus. All of the transport mechanisms are export, not import. Further, for eukaryotic mRNA, there is nothing that the mRNA can even do if it were inside the cell nucleus.

This is basic biology/genetics, that is uncontroversial and has absolutely nothing to do with Covid vaccines.
    Chip,
    The sheets explain that the trials haven't been performed and the vaccines are not approved (by testing) but were given clearance for the emergency. That's why I linked them and I think that's plain as day as being germane to the discussion.

About "zero". I could say that if you have proof of zero trot it on out here but are you going to prove a negative? No, I don't think so.

Have you looked into the uses of mRNA in gene therapy? It's a rather interesting subject including the turning off and on of the functions. No, I'm not saying that the experimental covid vaccines are turning gene functions off and on, it's just an interesting aspect of the tech.

Time to go to the hardware store... more kitchen re-do supplies.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon
    Chip,
    The sheets explain that the trials haven't been performed and the vaccines are not approved (by testing) but were given clearance for the emergency. That's why I linked them and I think that's plain as day as being germane to the discussion.

About "zero". I could say that if you have proof of zero trot it on out here but are you going to prove a negative? No, I don't think so.

Have you looked into the uses of mRNA in gene therapy? It's a rather interesting subject including the turning off and on of the functions. No, I'm not saying that the experimental covid vaccines are turning gene functions off and on, it's just an interesting aspect of the tech.

Time to go to the hardware store... more kitchen re-do supplies.
    The sheets you linked do NOT say that "trials haven't been performed..." They simply don't say that. In fact, they say exactly the opposite.

On mRNA: again, it's basic biology. I don't have to prove "zero". You have to prove "non-zero".

And, yes; using mRNA to turn on/off gene expression is exactly why I said that it is more epigenetic than genetic therapy.

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    @INGO, but mostly chipbennett - so this is weird. Within my circle of friends and acquaintances there has been anecdotal "evidence" of an uptick in people with shingles. You know, that dormant chickenpox thing.

Like, I saw the reddit thing that prompted the CDC to come out and say that there's no correlation in the data. Ok. I believe that. But at the same time, pre-2020, I'd say I'd hear of about 1 friend a year with shingles. (Yeah, most of us are in the demographic for that at this point.)

But now, I've seriously heard of about a half dozen in the last couple weeks. Given the demographic, we've all been vaccinated for COVID. Sure, maybe it nets out to the same proportion as the population at large in a "regular" year, but it still seems like an aberration.

Anyone else connected with INGO seen this?

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    @INGO, but mostly chipbennett - so this is weird. Within my circle of friends and acquaintances there has been anecdotal "evidence" of an uptick in people with shingles. You know, that dormant chickenpox thing.

Like, I saw the reddit thing that prompted the CDC to come out and say that there's no correlation in the data. Ok. I believe that. But at the same time, pre-2020, I'd say I'd hear of about 1 friend a year with shingles. (Yeah, most of us are in the demographic for that at this point.)

But now, I've seriously heard of about a half dozen in the last couple weeks. Given the demographic, we've all been vaccinated for COVID. Sure, maybe it nets out to the same proportion as the population at large in a "regular" year, but it still seems like an aberration.

I have not. But I've had my shingles vaccine and booster. I've not had the Covid vaccine.

chipbennett

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2014
    Avon

Not something I've seen, either; but then, outside of my parents, I don't have a lot of people in my circle who would generally bring up shingles in casual conversation.

I only know a little bit about shingles, but isn't it a delayed viral response, or some sort of delayed immune/autoimmune response from chicken pox? Perhaps something with the action of a virus (i.e. creating an immune response) could trigger something that has to do with the shingles pathway? I don't know; just spit-balling.

Vaccines, as with therapeutic drug products, get associated with all manner of side effects. Every single one of them. Some are related, but rare and/or mild enough that they are acceptable. Some are merely correlated (i.e. unrelated to the drug product but were observed during a trial or reported through pharmacovigilance, and are thus included in the adverse event reporting database). Some are frequent and/or severe enough to warrant discontinuing the drug investigation and/or approval process.

So, it honestly never surprises me when someone says, "side effect X was reported for drug Y."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom