• Status
    Not open for further replies.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Not sure which thread this best fits so I’ll try here.

Since all this covid hysteria ramped up, I found a number of skeptical thinkers that seemed to me to better analyze the data than our so called experts. This guy is one of them. With social media silencing any wrong think, some of them migrated over to substack. In case this is new to you, Id recommend you check it out.

This also means that over the course of two years, we generated enough waste from surgical masks to exceed all the plastic waste ever generated from plastic straws (given they came around the 1960s).

We are banning straws not because it will have a significant impact on pollution in the oceans, which is a very real problem, but because we like performative theater more than effective measures. We also don’t care about pollution when there is a bigger “current thing” to support…”

Fair enough. Not having participated much in any of these, I wasn’t sure which was the most active or appropriate.
    Count yourself lucky for staying out. It is a good area to get things off your mind when no one else wants to talk about it. Think you'd like Clif High big picture outlook video. It's all a guess to a certain extent.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    FQvoRwyXoBo_C83

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom