OafnivF.jpg

Why do people believe them?

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Because humans are biological programmed to follow a leader.

Therefor anything appearing to be authority is going to be followed unquestioned, unless very well conditioned against it.
    Definitely. Certain personality types, deep cognitive thinkers, skeptical, rebellious, or stubborn types seem to give themselves an strong position, an opportunity to resist tyrannical nonsense and make better informed decisions. I've never seen so many people cave into some asinine destructive narrative that endangers their own health and individual sovereignty, which also attacks the Nations foundations of liberty and justice. This has gone on way too long!

I see a turning point recently, a trajectory of increasing knowledge of a truth about what has been done to all people. Hopefully this momentum will nullify the deceptions and lies, destroy and eliminate the media, and work it's way to a peaceful resolution of one of the greatest theatrical mind crimes in history. Most everyone here knows World history, this needs to end now!

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Because humans are biological programmed to follow a leader.

Therefor anything appearing to be authority is going to be followed unquestioned, unless very well conditioned against it.
    No, humans are not biologically programmed to follow a leader. The potential for compliance is the biological part. Compliance isn’t innate. Compliance is a learned behavior “programmed” during cognitive development, through interactions with parents and caregivers. Not everyone has the same instinct for compliance. Compliance is closely associated with dependence.

Think of the traditional way to raise a family. Kids are conditioned by dependence to be reliant on parents to the extent that they can’t provide for themselves anyway. With traditional parenting, kids are also conditioned to be obedient to parents, because those parents require it. And they are given more responsibility to care for themselves, to be independent, and to make their own way, as they become more capable. As those kids develop, they become less dependent on their parents, but also less compliant (less need for direction), and more independent.

Contrast that with coddled kids. it’s not that people are programmed by biology, alone, to be followers. It’s very much temperamentally driven. Not everyone is a blind follower. Coddled kids aren’t usually taught to be obedient. And they’re not taught to be self reliant. They’re conditioned for dependence and needing direction from others.

All that said, it’s never just one thing. There are multiple factors why some people just seem to be natural followers. Some people seem to be natural leaders. And some people seem to be natural nonconformists. Non-conformity, at least in my own observation, looks like it favors independent, self-reliant people, as much as conformity seems to favor the more dependent people. I think society is producing much more of the latter than the former these days.

Last edited:

Hatin Since 87

Bacon Hater
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Mooresville
    Had a die hard liberal at work talking about vaccine mandates and how he wishes our company would do that. I told him I wouldn’t do it. He asked if it was mandated what would I do? I said I dunno, I guess collect that universal basic income to sit at home like you guys have been pushing so hard for... he rolled his eyes and walked away.

I guess UBI is only good if it’s liberals using it to condone their laziness. If a Republican uses it to not be controlled it’s an issue. Meh.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom