Not open for further replies.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    The problem is the people that are going to watch it and then repost it and spread his nonsense don't know any better. They won't actually think about what he is saying. They just jump on a bandwagon and spread it as some sort of truth.

People have certainly shown that they don't have the ability to think things out anymore. Not all people, but it seems like a large chunk of people.
    I don't think much in this regard has changed in human history. Everyone is subject to various biases. It's impossible to know everything. So we use the faculties we have to decide what to believe and that is largely a function of intuition. The problem is that more effort is needed to prove or disprove our own intuition, but because it's ours, it's a big ask.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    I don't think much in this regard has changed in human history. Everyone is subject to various biases. It's impossible to know everything. So we use the faculties we have to decide what to believe and that is largely a function of intuition. The problem is that more effort is needed to prove or disprove our own intuition, but because it's ours, it's a big ask.
    I think the biggest difference now is that they have the ability to reach a larger audience and then that audience also has the ability to reach a larger audience. Rinse repeat. Things like FB, Twitter and what ever it is people are using at the moment. It used to be you ignored blabbering idiots now people hang on what they say and repeat it over and over.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I think the biggest difference now is that they have the ability to reach a larger audience and then that audience also has the ability to reach a larger audience. Rinse repeat. Things like FB, Twitter and what ever it is people are using at the moment. It used to be you ignored blabbering idiots now people hang on what they say and repeat it over and over.
    It's not like only one side of the vaccine debate is using that though to spread disinformation. Both sides have reasons to lie.

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    It's not like only one side of the vaccine debate is using that though to spread disinformation. Both sides have reasons to lie.
    You will find me calling out blatant BS on both sides quite often.
    This isn't directed to "one side" or the other, I don't agree with people not actually thinking about what they are saying period.

Super Bee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 2, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    This is the exact opposite of what my doctors have told me. Who the heck do you believe.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    Did anyone ever think "I'm not sure about any of this, I should wait to act"? The amount of people I know who hadn't ever been sick from a flu like virus, which has killed a miniscule portion of the population, that succumbed to fear or propaganda and ran into the "get a vaccine" fire, is astonishing! I realize plenty of people on here didn't, and have plenty of grit and strong will, but you all know that story for friends and family in your circles.

How to deal with the outrageous governmental levels of tyranny is another subject, but IMO I think it'll turn around in the next couple months. I'm seeing civil disobedience on a local level in smaller town areas, unsure of big city reactions. People aren't fooled any longer after the big lie of 2 weeks, now at 17 months. It's coming to an End, or a a major clash of heads!

maxipum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 6, 2012
    Bloomington
    This is the exact opposite of what my doctors have told me. Who the heck do you believe.

Scare tactics

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Did anyone ever think "I'm not sure about any of this, I should wait to act"?

One friend from church waited ("doing his homework")- spent a week in the hospital with double pneumonia from it; barely pulled through.

Another friend at church was waiting... She didn't make it. :(

Yes, it's anecdotal, but waiting and not doing something is making a decision. YMMV.

tim87tr

Freedom lover
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Eastern IL
    One friend from church waited ("doing his homework")- spent a week in the hospital with double pneumonia from it; barely pulled through.

Another friend at church was waiting... She didn't make it. :(

Yes, it's anecdotal, but waiting and not doing something is making a decision. YMMV.
    Nobody wants anyone to die. The small number of deaths as a percent of population do not support the risk vs reward of a EUA experimental shot. Risk of dying in a car is about the same for the average of 0.1% deaths as percent of population.

If other proven medical drugs, even some new ones, and other methods were allowed to be used and shown as effective, it'd nullify the EAU, and big Pharma wouldn't make their profits. Helping people is not driving any of this, it's government control and endless vaccine profits. If you want the damn shot, run out and get you some! While everyone still has some freedoms, please go out and do whatever you want with your health, it's completely your choice......for now.

Arguing on the internet is just plain stupid, here's the numbers I've posted before, their own most likely inflated numbers showing miniscule deaths as a percentage of the population. Everyone eventually gets sick, but dying is the ultimate number to show the dangers. I'm growing tired of doing the math, most people already know how to take deaths per 100,000 and convert it to a percentage.

Now isn't the time to waffle around about knowing something bad happened to someone. My aunt was killed quickly by the vaccine, but I haven't thrown that out there until now. Wouldn't surprise me at all, at this stage of the 17 month excrement show, that more people have been killed by the vaccine than by the virus. We're going to find out soon enough the results of the worlds greatest EUA experimental vaccine vs the control group trial! God help us.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It looks to me like we get disinformation from more than just government sources. Be weary of any source that has a reason to lie.

And it seems likely there is a disinformation campaign being ran that says what some, particularly those vaccine hesitant, believe so as to discredit everything that is seen as anti-vaccine...

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Does the bank bug give you a buzzing noise in your ears?
    Nah, that's just the sound of the sheep shears.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Hundreds at a birthday party.
    Hundreds of thousands at lolapalooza in Chicago.

But bikers at Sturgis... no.

Come on. More proof they don't believe it's really so bad.

Too bad we don't have a Media, doing their JOB, and bringing up the inconsistencies.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom