Not open for further replies.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Rule #39: There’s no such thing as a coincidence.

12/12/19: Moderna sends coronavirus vaccine candidates to Dr. Ralph Baric at UNC-Chapel Hill
    Well - Moderna was given a grant for up to 25$ Million in 2013 to develop messenger RNA therapeutics. The fact that they actually made some could easily be considered a good thing.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    I read it, seems plausible. What portions did you find to be most inaccurate? Outside of MSM, I've read or viewed many similar claims that were in this article. Is this study just more conspiracy theory?
    People have been sticking spoons and magnets to their skin for years. The whole idea of the the vaccine being associated with human magnetic properties is humorous. But if anyone wants to believe that stuff that is up to them.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I read it, seems plausible. What portions did you find to be most inaccurate? Outside of MSM, I've read or viewed many similar claims that were in this article. Is this study just more conspiracy theory?
    It reminded me of this from what, half a decade ago.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    This is a darned peculiar little paper to peruse.

Posted here (not that it really matters) because when I search for vaccine / vaccination associated threads the website will not allow the threads to be opened. Not because of the search terms but in general whenever I search for anything.
    Someone needs to explain the definition of 'electromagnetism' to Amar

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    I'm trying to understand the use of Fe3O4 SPION's in vaccines, not to mention the published info on the magneto proteins. Sounds like another dadburn comic book mutant movie but hey, that's only the stuff available in the public arena.

So, are magneto proteins part of what the mrna tells your body to produce? I love a good mystery.

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    They actually do inject people with Fe3O4 particles, but only intravenously. It can be used as a contrast media for MRI as well as treatment for anemia in kidney patients.
    Fe3O4 is magnetite - it is black. If someone tries to inject an inky black solution in your muscle and calls it a vaccine - it is time to reconsider your choice of health care provider.

Did you ever read some science fiction written by somebody that doesn't know squat about science? That is what that article is like.

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    They actually do inject people with Fe3O4 particles, but only intravenously.
    And to make vaccines work mo' better. At least that's what's been published in the past.

Something I won't be understanding for a while is how an accretive electromagnetic field effect could be achieved unless cells were instructed by mrna to produce the magneto proteins.

JCSR

NO STAGE PLAN
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2017
    Santa Claus
    We can assume that HCQ and Ivermectin were suppressed in order to obtain EUA status for the vaccines. There is no other viable reason. EUA requires that there be no other safe, effective viable treatment for a disease in existence. Someone should be charged with murder.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    We can assume that HCQ and Ivermectin were suppressed in order to obtain EUA status for the vaccines. There is no other viable reason. EUA requires that there be no other safe, effective viable treatment for a disease in existence. Someone should be charged with murder.
    There's no denying that TPTB really don't want to allow people to talk about alternate treatments like either of those. I've never seen anything like this kind of effort to silence people like this. First, people are shut down if they try to use a public platform to discuss the lab leak theory. Then HCQ. Then Ivermectin. And honestly, I don't know if either of those two are indeed viable, effective treatments. But it sure looks a lot like a lot of powerful entities really don't want it discussed. If I'm going to speculate why, well, it's usually money/power. And the EUA is top on that list.

d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart

Coming soon to a city near you !​

VIDEO: BRUTALLY **FORCED** COVID-VACCINATIONS BEGIN​

https://halturnerradioshow.com/inde...ideo-brutally-forced-covid-vaccinations-begin

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Now merely suggesting dangers of a vaccine in a TEXT MESSAGE TO A FAMILY MEMBER, the biden regime is attempting to fact check or alter.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom