• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    Red box them both, see which one you like more then buy it!

That will only work if you're going to Redbox the PS3 version of BF3. The xbox 360 version is 2 discs so Redbox won't carry it. Even if they did, you'd run into it being semi garbage because you'd have to pay to play online. At that point, you might as well just spend the extra money and buy the game.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    im happy i got xbox live after ps3 got hacked and over half the accounts that ps3 has had to be shut down where as you spend 60 bucks a year for xbox live, the price as a game and have excellent customer support and constant up to date security for the network.

Gpfury86

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2010
    im happy i got xbox live after ps3 got hacked and over half the accounts that ps3 has had to be shut down where as you spend 60 bucks a year for xbox live, the price as a game and have excellent customer support and constant up to date security for the network.

I don't mind the PS3 network it sucked when it was down forever when it got hacked, but I didn't have any personal info or credit card info on there. Free is free. If your worried about it just buy PS3 cards instead of putting ur info on their sever.

I play black ops every now and then..... thinking about trying out battlefield 3, sounds cool.

feel free to shoot me a friend request same name as on here : GPfury86

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    I normally play the CoD stuff but BF3 is outstanding. "Flyswatter The1" on XBL.

I've only seen a couple glitches and have been playing since it was released. I have a pretty fast cable connection though.

I was pretty burned out on Black-ops and preferred MW2 actually. Ops was fun but the whole buying map pack thing really started turning me off to the series.

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    hop i will shoot you a friends invite to night look for "Team Delta 1" and i will send you an invite to the platoon im in called "SMU" Special Missions Unit

revsaxon

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plano, TX
    That will only work if you're going to Redbox the PS3 version of BF3. The xbox 360 version is 2 discs so Redbox won't carry it. Even if they did, you'd run into it being semi garbage because you'd have to pay to play online. At that point, you might as well just spend the extra money and buy the game.

Not to start a flame war here (im like my XBox more than my PS3), but the PS3 version usually looks better....

Marc

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    District 6
    my next unlock is the m98 and i cant wait to try it out. i got the m39 from the co op missions and its not bad but definitely not as good as i though it would be. right now i got the sv98 equipped and my farthest head shot is 613 meters on the firestorm map. i will be shooting for 800+m tonight.

jetmechG550

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Just purchased xbox live and can now play Battlefield... I'm now 10 for 10 at getting killed!! I have NO clue at what is going on....

Gamer tag is Militarypolice0

try out some of the hardcore deathmatch games and learn the maps. Try and figure out who the decent players are on your team and try to shadow them somewhat. The objective games are a little tough to just jump in and try and figure out 1)how to play 2)what the objective is.

adam

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    Noblesville
    my next unlock is the m98 and i cant wait to try it out. i got the m39 from the co op missions and its not bad but definitely not as good as i though it would be. right now i got the sv98 equipped and my farthest head shot is 613 meters on the firestorm map. i will be shooting for 800+m tonight.

I sent you a friend invite, can't believe I missed it at first.

Top Bottom