• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    One of my workers separated from his BABY MAMMA on Friday night, and she is not too happy. The nice young lady even came to work yesterday and just walked on in and spoke ever so nicely to him in the break room. So great, the is problem solved everything is rainbows and puppy dogs.

OH HELL NO !
    This morning I pull into the parking lot (shared lot with other warehouses) and notice a car running and is occupied. I speak to my floor workers about this and find out it is the BABY MAMMA once again. So my floor supervisor and myself go speak to this precious angel and let her know it is time to leave. We are advised she is there to get my worker fired and that she shall return.

I did ask her to bring cookies if she returned. Not sure if she thought that was funny.

If she returns can IMPD remove her and provide a trespass notification? Or will the worker have to get an restraining order?
    Thoughts?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    yes, a trespass order can be issued by IMPD if a representative of the company does not want her there. The representative will have to tell her, in front of IMPD that she is not welcome back, then they will issue the order. If she returns, she goes directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200. I've had several issued for the company I work for

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I agree, don't get involved, but if it disrupts work, then something has to be done. Not only for her safety, but for his.

what he does ff company property with her is up to him. The company though can ask her not to return

Yep. Lock the doors or otherwise bar entry and call the cops and let the professionals deal handle it if she won't be reasonable/rational.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    I spoke to her to let her know it is time to leave. Where she was parked is right out side of my office and I have an 8 foot wide floor to ceiling window. I was just not feeling warm and fuzzy with her sitting there watching me work.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    If it's your responsibility to let trespassers know they are trespassers and have them removed, by all means, get involved to that extent.

Hopefully they'll take their drama outside work hours. I would hate to see the employer decide that her hassle isn't worth it and fire him. That would be giving her what she wants which is never the right course of action when dealing with petulant children.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    If it's your responsibility to let trespassers know they are trespassers and have them removed, by all means, get involved to that extent.

Hopefully they'll take their drama outside work hours. I would hate to see the employer decide that her hassle isn't worth it and fire him. That would be giving her what she wants which is never the right course of action when dealing with petulant children.

I hadn't thought of that angle. Assuming he's just doing a good job and not egging the situation on, that would be unfortunate.

target64

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    West Side
    I am the VP of Operations. I have been deemed the responsible party. No matter what happens I am responsible, or so I am told. I hired him, and shall not fire him over this nonsense. The worker is at a disadvantage as he is currently on court ordered probation, and taking anger management classes and such. He is a good worker, he just got in a fight outside of work and now he has to handle that.

jsharmon7

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    119   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Freedonia
    Next time she shows up call the police and ask that she be given a written trespass notice. If she comes back on the property after that she goes to jail. Problem solved.

KMaC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 4, 2016
    Indianapolis
    I'm guessing Baby Mamma is thinking she's owed some money but she's trying to get Baby Daddy fired so he won't have any money. I don't know how some people make it through this world.

Top Bottom