• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • glock addict

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2024
    Columbus indiana
    The jericho 941F also known as the baby eagle is probably one of my favorite looking guns but I can't never seem to find one in person not looking to make this seem like a wtb type post but more of does anyone have any experience with the model and can let me know it's flaws or personal complaints before I eventually buy one thinking about it from a edc possibly forever gun standpoint

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    The jericho 941F also known as the baby eagle is probably one of my favorite looking guns but I can't never seem to find one in person not looking to make this seem like a wtb type post but more of does anyone have any experience with the model and can let me know it's flaws or personal complaints before I eventually buy one thinking about it from a edc possibly forever gun standpoint
    No experience with them but there's quite a few on gunbroker. I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder, enjoy.

Bighoss91

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 14, 2020
    Milton
    My brother has a magnum research branded one in 45. It very accurate but the pickiest gun I've ever shot ammo wise. It went back to the factory once because of it they changed the recoil spring to a 2 stage setup and polished the rails and chamber. They did it for free other than shipping to them so good customer service. But it still is very ammo sensitive. If you feed it ammo it likes 100% reliable and accurate but if you try something it doesn't like jam-o-matic.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I like the Jericho, and all CZ-75 variants, I have been jonesing on them for a while. I'd carry one, if the stars would align and I find "the" one....Glock Addict welcome to INGO, sit down ,and chat a while. Become a site supporter and look at the used CZ75 in our classifieds..

Top Bottom