• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • misconfig

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2009
    Avon
    The original website is in Cyrillic ( Russian ) so I will spare most of you from linking to the actual site - here are some images.

povodokus-front.jpg

povodokus-stop.jpg

povodokus-sit.jpg

fire259

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 6, 2010
    Brown County
    So you pick up one of these "tactical" dog leashes and take your pooch out for a nice evening walk when you come across an LEO on patrol and he sees some maniac(you) about to shoot the pooch. He draws his weapon and orders you to drop yours and get on the ground. You tell him it's not a real gun, just a leash. Of course he doesn't fall for it, and demands you drop it or be shot. So you comply and drop you gun leash and your pooch decides to get the heck outta dodge and leaves you to receive your beating. I'll take two:rolleyes:

Ronald

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2011
    Looks like a good way to get the Police called on you! Also, if my dog decided to take off it'd rip that right out of my hand.

ljadayton

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    SW Indy
    I'd get one JUST so I could use it to take my dog into my store once. VERY anti 2A :rolleyes: and I don't use retractable's anyways but the look on their faces would be worth it

cburnworth

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2010
    It is used to take out the unsuspecting target. They think your walking the dog & when you get close, you pop a cap in them

Top Bottom