• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • woody24

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 16, 2012
    Westfield
    My thought is this guys parents saw this comming long ago.

I know I draw conclusions from incomplete stories when I hear something like this. But even during the Columbine shooting, my first thought was never "Ban guns." "Ban video games." It was always, "Raise your kids properly and know what goes on in their life and head."

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Looks like a disgruntled hipster that killed his parents and a lot of other innocent souls. New Jersey and Connecticut already have plenty of gun laws and schools are Gun Free Zones across the nation. More laws won't prevent things like this happening unfortunately. The aftermath of this is going to get ugly for all the honest gun owners of America.

fireblade

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    Earth
    this nutt job .... from what i hear used a bushmaster .223 with 30 Round Factory High Capacity Magazines......

ffdsfd.png

223 Gunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    203   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Red Sector A
    Looks like a disgruntled hipster that killed his parents and a lot of other innocent souls. New Jersey and Connecticut already have plenty of gun laws and schools are Gun Free Zones across the nation. More laws won't prevent things like this happening unfortunately. The aftermath of this is going to get ugly for all the honest gun owners of America.

Yep! You're right. Time to dig in and weather the storm.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    There you have it... once again, a situation that could have and SHOULD have been prevented,
    Not to the tune of gun control, but for his friends/family to take action when they suspected mental health issues or signs of ill-minded actions.

Obviously to "vent" on INGO is preaching to the choir here... so I'll leave it be.
    God be with all of the family and friends in relation to the event in Connecticut.

Last edited:

lizerdking

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 7, 2012
    Almost on lake Mich

There you have it... once again, a situation that could have and SHOULD have been prevented,
    Not to the tune of gun control, but for his friends/family to take action when they suspected mental health issues or signs of ill-minded actions.

Obviously to "vent" on INGO is preaching to the choir here... so I'll leave it be.
    God be with all of the family and friends in relation to the event in Connecticut.

That's not the guy......

Apparently, This Is NOT Connecticut School Shooter Ryan Lanza’s Facebook | Mediaite

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Welp, it's started. Obama is on the radio talking about "meaningful action" needs to be taken to prevent these things from happening.

RolanNRA

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    Hammond
    However you are correct that morality is not taught in most churches nowadays. God is removed at every turn in our once great country. And that is directly linked to communist ideaology starting in the colleges in the 1920s thats part of what was known as the red orchestra that spead to the U.S.

gsp83

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    South Bend, IN
    Wow what a sad day! My heart goes out the families of all of those involved. But I don't think tightening up and adding more gun laws will solve the problem.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom