I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Churchmouse,

Yes, form 9mm to .45 ACP.
    I am looking for info online but am not having much luck as of yet. Got this one second hand and love it as is, but if I can change out barrel, wow!

I had one in .45 ACP and it was an OK piece. I doubt the barrels interchange like you are wanting to do. As I understand it some Glocks afford this luxury but not so sure about the astra.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Will changing the slide and barrel assembly work?

If you changed the whole top half it should work. BUT the mag well might be different as well and not accept the needed mag. Also without looking it up I'm not sure what calibers the different models came in. Astra are decent guns but parts availability might be an issue.

abn11b12bffemt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    If you changed the whole top half it should work. BUT the mag well might be different as well and not accept the needed mag. Also without looking it up I'm not sure what calibers the different models came in. Astra are decent guns but parts availability might be an issue.

Thanks Colt, found a schematic and a site that may be of assistance.
    These pistols came in 9mm, .40, .45 ACP with models being 80, 90, and 100. It seems at this point the 100 has 3 versions but am researching and am not positive.

Top Bottom