• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    I picked up a nice shotgun (Mossberg 500 A) from a member not long ago and finally had a chance to shoot it last week, all i could find at Fishers 96th st Walmart was #5 shot.
    I tried to shoot it at Range USA a in Carmel, and they said sure if you are using slugs.
    Couple weeks later I stopped at Parabellum in Avon, and they said, shoot wat ever you want in that thing.
    I "Assaulted" the paper target and one-shot wad stuck in the cardboard target hanger frame,
    I was happy.
    Headed up to our cabin in Michigan next month, where I will assault some more targets.
    #6/7/8 shot is what I call "dust' shot so maybe they were using some and thought it was "Salt" rounds?9ABB726D-435E-4F72-94BA-F86CDC99E4BF.jpeg

Last edited:

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    why, it's almost as if they're changing the definition of words to make firearms sound more scary...
    it's almost as if they'll be moving the goalposts closer to abolishing the second amendment....
    I was told a pump shotgun was an acceptable means by which you could defend yourself...

Mikey1911

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2014
    Newburgh
    why, it's almost as if they're changing the definition of words to make firearms sound more scary...
    it's almost as if they'll be moving the goalposts closer to abolishing the second amendment....
    I was told a pump shotgun was an acceptable means by which you could defend yourself...
    That guy pushing shotguns is brain-damaged, anyway . . .

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Most of mine are green hulls. They are nice ones, green for the environment, The rest are yellow, the gender neutral color, so no one feels offended.
    Now see, I wish I had thought of that. Maybe I could trade mine in for less scary versions? Maybe paint some butterflies and unicorns on the shells so they're less assaulty? Maybe even paint my black shotties a less offensive and scary color? Lots too think about....

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    I'm pretty sure Uncle Poopy Pants was advocating for a double barrel being shot off a railing, not the scary and offensive sound of a Pump action assault shotgun being racked somewhere out in the dark....
    No one needs that kind of trauma.

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    I'm pretty sure Uncle Poopy Pants was advocating for a double barrel being shot off a railing, not the scary and offensive sound of a Pump action assault shotgun being racked somewhere out in the dark....
    No one needs that kind of trauma.
    I'm almost certain he said in the same interview the sound of the pump being racked would be enough to scare away anyone short of superman.

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    I'm almost certain he said in the same interview the sound of the pump being racked would be enough to scare away anyone short of superman.
    You're probably right. I stopped listening and headed to the gun store when he said "just get yourself a shotgun". My wife asked why I bought a new gun, I told her POTUS said to get one.

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    I'm sure you're confused....Brainless Biden said use a shotgun....a double barrel shotgun, and shoot it up in the air.......

Top Bottom