Assad tells Charlie Rose: Obama runs a 'social media administration'. Shamefully

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PistolBob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 6, 2010
    Midwest US
    Assad is a murdering psychopath. I'll take the word of the President of the United States over his, any day of the week....at least for now.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I don't recall any politician (foreign or domestic) that I would bet my life on their truthfulness...

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011
    I don't recall any politician (foreign or domestic) that I would bet my life on their truthfulness...

Japanese politicans are usually pretty honest ... i remember within the last couple years one was elected on the premise he would get rid of a US base there. He legally couldnt get rid of the base so he resigned.

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    Assad is a murdering psychopath. I'll take the word of the President of the United States over his, any day of the week....at least for now.

No, not really, the article is correct, he's merely a strongman dictator and leaves the blood to others. He's much like Obama, Obama wears suits and let's his ATF henchmen walk guns to Mexico to be turned around to be used on U.S. Border Patrol agents and to influence policy debates. If Obama had a General Maher al-Assad to gas his enemies, I believe he'd probably give him free rein.

Top Bottom