• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    My wife was headed out the door to pick up some personal supplies, I asked her to grab some 9mm ammunition for our next trip to the range if they had any. She was happy to oblige. She stopped off at Walmart and picked up the items she needed, and then went back to the sporting goods counter to buy the ammunition.

When she asked the sales lady to give her a couple boxes of 9mm ammunition, the sales lady took one look at the bottle of Midol and box of tampons already in her cart and then turned ghost white. “Honey,” she said, “are you okay?”

My wife didn't understand at first and then when the lady took a second look, my wife followed her eyes and bingo she got it. My wife just grinned and said she will be alright shortly as the lady rang up the ammo. My wife then asked where the cleaning supplies, rubber gloves and garbage bags were at.

My wife was laughing so hard that she could hardly tell me what happened.

I was laughing as well but then thought I might want to find somewhere to stay for about a week :dunno:

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    about 14 months ago, I was at my local wallyworld picking up a prescription for my daughter. As I always do, I stopped by the ammo counter, and picked up a couple of boxes of .40SW. They let me take it up front with me, and on my way to the pharmacy, I stopped and picked up some duct tape for my dryer vent, and some rope to wrap around my porch hand rail to help with grip.

I was at the pharmacy register, when the pharmacy tech asked me if I was authorized to purchase that ammo....and I gave her the penis growing out of the forehead look as I had NO IDEA what she was talking about. Then it dawned on me....duct tape, rope, anti-depression meds and ammo.

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    My wife was headed out the door to pick up some personal supplies, I asked her to grab some 9mm ammunition for our next trip to the range if they had any. She was happy to oblige. She stopped off at Walmart and picked up the items she needed, and then went back to the sporting goods counter to buy the ammunition.

When she asked the sales lady to give her a couple boxes of 9mm ammunition, the sales lady took one look at the bottle of Midol and box of tampons already in her cart and then turned ghost white. “Honey,” she said, “are you okay?”

My wife didn't understand at first and then when the lady took a second look, my wife followed her eyes and bingo she got it. My wife just grinned and said she will be alright shortly as the lady rang up the ammo. My wife then asked where the cleaning supplies, rubber gloves and garbage bags were at.

I was laughing as well but then thought I might want to find somewhere to stay for about a week :dunno:

Now THAT is one of the funniest things I've heard in a long time! Ha Ha Ha!

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Make sure to give us the report from Chateau Bow Wow.

That is funny :lmfao:

I have never heard of the Dog House referred to as Chateau Bow Wow.

When ever someone would tell my Dad that he was going to be in the dog house he would always reply with this:

"I stay in the dog house so much that whenever someone comes to the door I don't whether to shake their hand or sniff their rear end"

Gluemanz28

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Mar 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    Ah, maybe she'll be spending Christmas alone! :lmfao:

Thats what I thought as well when I read GodFearinGunTotin's post.

Insurance premiums currant?????

My wife said that she has about $750,000 reasons that she might be sleeping alone.

You don't own a backhoe do you? If she says she needs any holes dug, be very scared!

She did mention that she needed a hole six feet long three feet wide and four feet deep to plant her tulip bulbs. Seems like an awfully big hole for tulip bulbs. :dunno:

:runaway::runaway: Yikes!!!!! I'm headed to Bunnys garage. Shhh...... :nailbite: nobody tell her.

Last edited:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thats what I thought as well when I read GodFearinGunTotin's post.

My wife said that she has about $750,000 reasons that she might be sleeping alone.

She did mention that she needed a hole six feet long three feet wide and four feet deep to plant her tulip bulbs. Seems like an awfully big hole for tulip bulbs. :dunno:

:runaway::runaway: Yikes!!!!! I'm headed to Bunnys garage. Shhh...... :nailbite: nobody tell her.

Everyone knows that if my husband goes missing, they definitely should NOT look for any freshly dug holes on our property. I have asked him if he could dig me a big hole and assured him I know how to use the loader to fill it in for him when the time comes for that to be done :laugh: He knows I love him.

lon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 10, 2008
    Top, Dead Center

That's a funny story...it looks like your wife posted it on another site:

Dear Gunhilda,

Yesterday, as I was headed out the door to pick up some personal supplies, my husband asked me to grab some .22LR ammunition for our weekend trip to the range. Happy to oblige, I stopped off at the Giant Mart and picked up the items I needed, and then went back to the sporting goods counter to buy the ammunition.
    When I asked the sales lady to give me a couple boxes of .22 ammunition, she took one look at the bottle of Midol and box of tampons already in my cart and then turned ghost white. “Honey,” she said, “are you okay?”
    I didn’t know what to say!
    Flustered in Farmington

Dear Gunhilda | Cornered Cat

Is Farmington close to Elkhart? :abused:

Top Bottom