"Are you kidding me?" / Facepalm Thread (pt 2)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I know a person who at age 7 had an argument with her 5 year old brother and ended it saying, "I wish you were dead".

He ran away and crossed the street, only to be hit by a drunk driver going 55 in a 35 mile zone.

IndyTom

Expert
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Oct 3, 2013
    Fishers
    I recall reading that he got out of the truck and she convinced him to get back in to finish the job.

This was definitely not a matter of, "You should go kill yourself." This was actively on the phone while he was in the process, after giving suggestions about how to go about it, and then convincing him to continue with it when he had changed his mind.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    d994a93d57bcad8f8141613e1694af5e3da5f50e9847b4fdd1ea57728b47afc1.jpg

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Coming soon to a Walmart near you........

And I'm not talking just for sale.

[video=youtube;dfHRyFWEfW0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfHRyFWEfW0[/video]

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    I always thought Cookie Monster was an A-hole, I guess I wasn't alone.

Oscar was cheery and lived in a nice can until Cookie trashed the place. And what ever he gave Big Bird has him seeing a not quite pink elephant.

[video=youtube;Q47iFkM3A_o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q47iFkM3A_o[/video]

bacon#1

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Outside The Matrix
    Freaking filter gasket from orginal filter stayed stuck to the oil filter housing. 2 gaskets is not better than one. Been changing oil since I was 10. Dumb@$$ attack. Thankfully it was immediate, and I was able to shut it down.

I was supposed to work on the mower also, but I thought I would quit before I really broke something.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Coming soon to a Walmart near you........

And I'm not talking just for sale.

Mrs. Monkey wants one. But not for that outrageous price.

Boob sweat; the struggle is real.

Freaking filter gasket from orginal filter stayed stuck to the oil filter housing. 2 gaskets is not better than one. Been changing oil since I was 10. Dumb@$$ attack. Thankfully it was immediate, and I was able to shut it down.

I was supposed to work on the mower also, but I thought I would quit before I really broke something.

Hey, could you come change my oil next? I've been wanting to clean my garage floor but am too lazy. :stickpoke: :):

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County

My dad knew a guy who changed his own oil on his semi. One time he dumped in a gallon of oil and climbed down to grab more oil when he saw a large puddle under the truck. He had forgot to reinstall the drain plug. After some colorful language and cleaning up the mess he climbed up and dumped another gallon of oil into the engine. He climbed down to another puddle, he had still not put the drain plug in.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Been there, done that. Only mine was in a warehouse I was working in at the time. Boss was not happy.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree

Been there, done that. Only mine was in a warehouse I was working in at the time. Boss was not happy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    benw
    Top Bottom