Are you for hire? Post your expertise / services here!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • longbow

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    south central IN
    Place this under Risk Management

Attention business owners, I don't sell insurance, but I can show you ways to cut your insurance costs and keep your workers happy. We discuss ways to manage the risk of operating your business.

Your operations will produce more, identify your operational and production weaknesses and show you how to correct them.

I've been doing this for 23 years, and enjoy helping customers expand profits in ways they did not even realize.

Interested, send me a PM

maniox74

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Franklin, In.
    electrician i am journeyman electrician of 12 years and willing to do any side work or help or barter in central indiana area, indy or surrounding areas.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    Sin-city Tokyo
    Professional business writing/editing/proofreading; Japanese to English financial/technical translation; Japanese market consulting

I am a professional financial editor/proofreader, and also occasionally do Japanese to English financial translation. I also have experience in automotive/heavy machinery J-to-E technical translation. I have edited/translated various business documents, i.e. e-mails, blueprints, tech manuals, sales/marketing/consulting presentation materials, contracts, annual reports, and equities research.

A sample of one of the things I do may be found here:
    https://ger.db.com/ger/disclosure/D...umentId=56429&shortName=Panasonic+Corporationhttps://ger.db.com/ger/disclosure/D...ortName=The+Tokyo+Electric+Power+Company,+Inc

I currently work full-time, but I am looking to either establish a business here in Japan, or head back to Indiana/the Midwest if a position/opportunity presents itself. I am especially interested in doing market research/grunt work for anyone with a product they would like to import into Japan.

Last edited:

shark29er

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 30, 2008
    Photographer

I have been a commercial/corporate photographer for over 14 years.

I am on the NW side of Indy, but I have traveled world wide for various projects. I am also the author of a how-to photography book, and can teach photography. "Lighting Photo Workshop" . pm or email to discuss projects. I love to barter.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    electrician i am journeyman electrician of 12 years and willing to do any side work or help or barter in central indiana area, indy or surrounding areas.

I could have used you earlier in the year to wire my pole barn. Still kicking around the addition of a perm house generator. I'll keep you in mind :yesway:

Kingkarl

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2008
    Against the grain, mostly
    Licensed Contractor /Handyman

Licensed, bonded, insured.
    Have done small remodels on up to entire hotels and nursing homes.
    25 years of experience.
    Plumbing license too!

Call if I can be of service.
    Indianapolis and surrounding area.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Printing

Kokomo Printing since 1958 with Printcraft Press Inc
    (site is down right now for upgrades until after the new year)

Printcraft Press, Inc.
    524 South Union Street
    Kokomo, Indiana 46901
    Ph: 765-457-2141
    Fax: 765-457-5243
    info@ppiprint.com

All Types Offset and Digital. Copies. Advertising Items. Wedding Invites. Rubber Stamps.
    If you've seen it we can usually print it. Oh, and did I mention gun friendly?

Attn: Fenway - I will laminate INGO members LTCH permits for free!!!!!!
    pm me

Thanks
    Dave

SirRealism

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Under IT:
    PHP web application development

Areas:
    Content management systems
    E-Commerce
    Portals
    Secure hosting

PM me for more info, portfolio, references

Thanks, Fenway, for providing this!

Last edited:

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I am a foreign car mechanic, I can do a wide range of repairs/services on foreign and some domestic vehicles. I have been VW Certified three years and I have a lot of experience with VW, Volvo, Nissan. I've also worked on Chevrolet & Ford trucks and vans for an HVAC service company. I am a graduate of LTI in Indianapolis, and I am currently a registered Bentley/Rolls-Royce technician. I can work out of my own garage located on the NE side of Indianapolis, but I won't be able to do any engine/transmission rebuilds or replacements as I don't have the space or equipment necessary.

* I will not service Rolls-Royce or Bentley in my own garage, as I am not in business of putting myself out of a regular job, nor screwing my employer.

PM me if you need any cheaper-than-dealership repairs for check-engine lights, basic maintenance, or electrical issues. Thanks.

argibson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    Broad Ripple
    I am an attorney specializing in insurance, contract and civil tort matters on the side in Indianapolis. My day job is an in-house attorney for a commercial insurance company.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    I am a foreign car mechanic, I can do a wide range of repairs/services on foreign and some domestic vehicles. I have been VW Certified three years and I have a lot of experience with VW, Volvo, Nissan. I've also worked on Chevrolet & Ford trucks and vans for an HVAC service company. I am a graduate of LTI in Indianapolis, and I am currently a registered Bentley/Rolls-Royce technician. I can work out of my own garage located on the NE side of Indianapolis, but I won't be able to do any engine/transmission rebuilds or replacements as I don't have the space or equipment necessary.

* I will not service Rolls-Royce or Bentley in my own garage, as I am not in business of putting myself out of a regular job, nor screwing my employer.

PM me if you need any cheaper-than-dealership repairs for check-engine lights, basic maintenance, or electrical issues. Thanks.

Addition: I know the economy has taken it's toll on us all in one way or another and I will accept firearms and ammo as payment for automotive repairs. - PM me if you need something done!

BobM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    This should be listed under "Personal Services" IMO.
    I am a professional Procrastinator. For a reasonable fee I will put off doing anything that you desire me to ignore. No job is too big for me to put off doing. But bigger jobs mean bigger fees, of course!
    My qualifications will be VERY impressive, once I get around to getting them. In fact I will be President of the procrastinator's club when we get it started.
    Just PM me with your needs. But don't be surprised if I don't get back with you.

Last edited:

bdwarr6

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    Business Consulting / Management / Start ups / IT Networking / Linux Operating Systems, PHP / MYSQL Programming / Web Design / Graphic Design / PC Repair

Work Experience
    December 2006 - Present Landis Holdings Inc Houston, TX
    Executive Vice President

1. Managed $180k Marketing Budget. Creative’s Management
    2. ROI Tracking / Reporting
    3. Dedicated Server Sales /
    4. Staff Management ( 32 Direct Employees, 73 Total Employee’s)
    5. Server Management CentOS 4,5 32 and 64bit based Systems
    6. Handled Final Development and Deployment of Sister Brand WowVPS
    7. Direct Work with Software Developers to produce solutions to daily issues encountered, leading to increased productivity, and Results.
    8. Customer Service Complaint Escalation, Handling of Executive level service complaints.
    9. Network, Server, and 3rd vendor license auditing to ensure maximum financial effectiveness
    January 2006 - December 2006 Virpus Networks, LLC Indianapolis, IN
    Chief Executive Officer / Founder

1. Established, and implemented Pro-Forma, and various other business action
    2. Plans to exceed projected Sales & Income forecasts
    3. Exclusive work with Dell, Watchguard, and Cisco hardware Deployment
    December 2004 – January 2006 Academic Web Pages Middlebury, CT

1. Design / HTML, PHP Coding
    2. CSS / XHTML / PHP / Mysql Programming
    3. Creating / Deploying web sites for Professionals from Universitys such as Yale,
    4. Harvard, and MIT

Software Experience
    Microsoft Office 2003 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, InfoPath, Outlook, Outlook Express, Publisher)
    Adobe Creative Suite (Dreamweaver CS3, Fireworks CS3, Photoshop CS3 Extended, Premire CS2,
    In design CS2, Flash MX, Captivate)
    Misc: AIM, Jabber, ICQ, MSN, Yahoo, Skype, Pidgin, Trillian, Virtouzzo Management Console,
    Symantec Ghost, Norton Antivirus, MacAfee Anti Virus, Putty, Log Me in Backup, Logme in IT
    Professional, Hamachi, Visual Basic, Visual Studio
    Server Software: Apache, Bind, Exim, MySQL, php, MSSQL, IIS
    Server Control Panels: cPanel/WHM, Direct Admin, Plesk, Interworx, Webmin, LxAdmin
    Programming Experience
    PHP / Mysql / HTML / XHTML / CSS / JavaScript / ASP.Net / Ajax

bdwarr6 <at> bdwarr6.com

cox7215

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 12, 2008
    Kokomo, IN
    Need to pay a block layer to work on my house back home???

Ok, is there anyone who does block work north of the Kokomo area? Is so PM me, its a small job, 8x12 2 rows??

Thanks R :patriot:

Top Bottom