• Libertarian01

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    79%

In my defense I would not skydive, but would definitely Rollercoaster and drive fast cars.

Now that's funny! I would skydive and drive a fast car, but I do NOT like rollercoasters!

I think that has something to do with control. With skydiving I could inspect the chute and double check everything, and with the car I could feel the road and the momentum, but with the rollercoaster I just have hang on, prepare to turn blue and ready to change my depends at the end for here is where I have zero control.

Regards,

Doug

findingZzero

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 16, 2012
    N WIndy
    Did skydive, but not my idea. A gift from my daughter. Enjoyed most of it, but wouldn't do it again. Don't much care for roller coasters and other such rides. Will sail plane. Soaring and floating trumps plunging for me.

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    9% - I think I have the new low score for INGO.

"You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily."

It's actually a very good description of me.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I scored a 45. "everything in moderation... including moderation". Whatever.

Now, on a serious note; Were we supposed to answer those questions based on the person everyone knows us to be, or should we answer based on that voice in the back of our head that enjoys seeing others suffer? Hold on........

Sorry, the voice in the back of the head was just talking s__t about Florence Henderson again. I don't know what it's deal is with her.

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    You realize that all these online results are now entered into a data base with all the other personal data that has been stolen and compiled to use against you in a court of law.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I scored a 45. "everything in moderation... including moderation". Whatever.

Now, on a serious note; Were we supposed to answer those questions based on the person everyone knows us to be, or should we answer based on that voice in the back of our head that enjoys seeing others suffer? Hold on........

Sorry, the voice in the back of the head was just talking s__t about Florence Henderson again. I don't know what it's deal is with her.

I did it twice. Once on the person I present myself to be.......55 I think
    2nd.....I let the voices answer..................I am seeking help.

D-Ric902

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 9, 2008
    You realize that all these online results are now entered into a data base with all the other personal data that has been stolen and compiled to use against you in a court of law.
    ok, you must have scored in the 80's

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    24% for me...Got the same critique as others did that scored around there...

You are warm and empathic with a heightened awareness of social responsibility and a strong sense of conscience. You like to carefully weigh up the pros and cons of a situation before you act and are generally averse to taking risks. You are very much a ‘people person’ and dislike conflict. ‘Do unto others…’ are your watchwords. But, although you avoid hurting others, those residing at the higher end of the psychopathic spectrum might not be as considerate, so stay vigilant to avoid being hurt unnecessarily.

Vamptepes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 20, 2013
    Eagledale
    61%
    Though your conscience is in the right place you also have a pragmatic streak and generally aren’t afraid to do your own dirty work! You’re no shrinking violet - but no daredevil either. You generally have little trouble seeing things from another person’s perspective but, at the same time, are no pushover. ‘Everything in moderation – including moderation’ might sum up your approach to life.

Top Bottom