Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011

I think this pushes us over the line to "there."

We're going into food rationing for "climate change."

Some here voted for this.
    More MSM fear mongering. Either trust the MSM or don't. Or let me know why I should trust this article. It's not a good enough reason that it fits a certain political pov.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    You seriously believe that Trump didn't p**s off 80 million Americans?
    Yes I do. That whole concept is a media production made just for people like you.

Do you seriously believe that hiden biden blew away the obummer vote totals?

It is disappointing that a numbers guy like you, that was all over virus numbers, had absolutely no curiosity to review the research done on vote irregularities...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Even crazier that people believe hiden biden smashed the obummer vote totals...
    I don't think it's crazy at all. The attempted re-election of Donald Trump saw quite a few of former Trump voters switch over. I cannot recall the opposite being true in significant numbers.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Crazy that people don't believe that isn't it?

It's crazy that people don't believe pineapple belongs on pizza, too!

:):

Given how incendiary he was, it's really not hard to see how people would choose a senile old man (that's not Bernie) even if they don't approve of the Dem. agenda.

What really frustrates me is that immigrants are highly aligned with Republicans ideology (e.g. low taxes, pro family, pro religion), but the Republican part has seemingly done everything to keep them out.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I don't think it's crazy at all. The attempted re-election of Donald Trump saw quite a few of former Trump voters switch over. I cannot recall the opposite being true in significant numbers.
    It was Trump that brought millions of new voters to the party. This was documented by sources you like as was a sharp increase in black voter support when the 6 fraud cities are removed.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    It's crazy that people don't believe pineapple belongs on pizza, too!

:):

Given how incendiary he was, it's really not hard to see how people would choose a senile old man (that's not Bernie) even if they don't approve of the Dem. agenda.

What really frustrates me is that immigrants are highly aligned with Republicans ideology (e.g. low taxes, pro family, pro religion), but the Republican part has seemingly done everything to keep them out.
    More fake news and lies. Republicans are not anti-immigration just anti open borders. Stop with the leftist BS that there isn't a difference...

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It was Trump that brought millions of new voters to the party. This was documented by sources you like as was a sharp increase in black voter support when the 6 fraud cities are removed.
    He also created millions of first time voters when he ran for re-election. Guess how they voted.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I like how people are more concerned debating voting numbers than the fact biden is trying to restrict what you're allowed to eat.
    You know, ever since he got elected, I haven't been able to find caviar or bull testicles in stores. :xmad:

EDIT: Wait a minute, Tombs, you are the one that brought it up, and implied I have a severe mental handicap if I don't buy into the non-mainstream media's narrative of stolen elections!

Americans are fat. Sawdust bread and cabbage will do them good.
    As long as that cabbage is available in fermented forms... and I can eat it with sausage.

Last edited:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    First time voters manufactured from thin air?
    Repeating something over and over doesn’t make it true. If you’re still convinced, just try harder next time to catch it; ‘cause the 2020 election ship has sailed. You’re stuck with Joe for the foreseeable future.

Top Bottom