• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    My signature is going to keep becoming more and more prophetic as time goes on.
    Then: conservativism fought hard for years and years for businesses to have the right to fire anyone for any reason.

Now: people getting fired left and right for the wrong opinions.

Then: conservatism fought hard for years and years for businesses to be able to refuse anybody for any reason.

Now: gun websites are the gay cake, that Amazon don't gotta bake.

I don't like it, but here we are. Maybe conservatism will get smarter and realize, "sooner or later they're coming for you." But I doubt it.

If NRO got shut down, the frog will jump out of the pot. And the person with their hand on the gas knob knows that.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Here are some IP addresses, lads:

Name: ar15.com
    Address: 3.20.37.167
    Address: 3.139.193.203
    Address: 3.138.255.236

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Then: conservativism fought hard for years and years for businesses to have the right to fire anyone for any reason.

Now: people getting fired left and right for the wrong opinions.

Then: conservatism fought hard for years and years for businesses to be able to refuse anybody for any reason.

Now: we're the gay cake.
    Printcraft, can you make us shirts with a pink AR outline that say, "I AM THE GAY CAKE" ??? LOL

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    I can definitely confirm they have been pulled by Godaddy... their Instagram page talks about it.. there is a easy solution... well not that easy.. I will take a spare computer I have and install BSD unix and setup BIND. I will then give everyone my static ip that they can setup as a secondary or tertiary DNS server, I will manually edit the database to include name to ip resolution for that site and any other site that fascists try to eliminate.. I have limited bandwidth so it may be slow if its getting hit heavily but it will give them a work around

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

GGF

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 26, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    They put political topics in the members only forum last week.
    Too little to late.
    Arfcom had a huge membership, 250,000 + and they just got turned off.

2ndamendlover1

Shooter
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Jan 10, 2021
    Indianapolis
    I know ARFCOM is touchy with some people, but it appears they are being removed from the internet. No matter your opinion of that particular website, I think it is prudent to gather contact information from anyone here you may wish to continue contact with.
    Apparently GODADDY has disabled them. I don't know who hosts INGO, but it will likely follow.
    This is getting out of hand we have to start investing in our own servers and not rely on liberal companies it seems they are trying to pull anything that isn't a liberal cause

vzdude

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.2%
    54   1   1
    Jan 20, 2011
    Kentland, IN
    My dad always told me MacArthur was right.

My dad gets smarter every year.
    At the age of 17 I told my dad he was the dumbest MF'er on the face of the earth. At 22 I told him it was amazing how much he had learned in the last 5 years! ( Yes, I paraphrased Mark Twain at the time, but it's the point that counts! lol )

TangoFoxtrot

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2018
    United states
    This is getting out of hand we have to start investing in our own servers and not rely on liberal companies it seems they are trying to pull anything that isn't a liberal cause
    Bad thing is, Obama sold all the ip registration rights to China so if powers to be decide to block entire ip ranges, its nothing more than a phone call to their chicom friends.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

edporch

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Oct 19, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I hope the owners of this site have everybody's email address saved someplace where if INGO gets shut down they're still accessible.
    Maybe start a mailing list on a private server to get back going to some degree, and register the domain with somebody who won't cut it off.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Well, the good news should be that it opens some entrepreneurial doors for new platforms/hosting services.
    No it doesn't.

Not until you create your own global banking system, global credit card services, and then your own infrastructure to support all of that + others.

Top Bottom