• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SCAR

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Valparaiso Indiana
    Have some extra parts I've picked up over the years from working on friends ARs and them telling me to keep the parts.
    I'm in NW Indiana and prices are FTF or plus shipping.
    1. A3 upper complete keyhole marked (I believe DPMS) M4 feedramps someone cross threaded the barrel on and damaged the first 2 threads. Barrel nut still threads on fine. $70
    2. A3 upper complete keyhole marked (unknown brand) M4feedramps appear to be polished $85
    3. DPMS "Low-Pro" upper was used 500rds then changed it out for a regular A3 upper. Has a pretty good nick on the rails but is covered with included RRA replica tactical carry handle.
    $125
    4. 11.5in heavy barrel unknown brand (unmarked) non chrome lined with M4 feedramps. Stripped barrel only $100 (was told around 200rds through it)
    5. 14.5 M4 barrel unknown brand (unmarked) non chrome lined. Stripped barrel only $110 (was told around 500rds through it)
    6. Double Star 16in M4 profile barrel 1/9 non chrome lined. Stripped barrel only $110 (sold to me as unfired)
    I have some gas blocks and barrel nuts and flash hiders to make complete barrels for added costs. 7. Adams arms midlength piston kit with new style carrier with Spikes A3 upper with bushing in it already. Was sold to me as 500rds through it $290

Email only komoscartim@yahoo.com
    I am looking for a midlength 16in chrome lined barrel or upper or complete lower in trade. Or let me know what else you have AR related. Also need 1/9 chrome lined 16in upper A2 or A3.

Top Bottom