• ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    I've got an older model of what looks like their "Tobago" Ruck. I had to replace a couple quick-release buckles that broke on the shoulder straps, but the bag itself compares well to the CamelBak BMF in terms of size and durability.

MontereyC6

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 16, 2008
    Greenwood
    I have this case. PADDED WEAPONS CASE (36") [15-7613] - : Voodoo Tactical &#153

Voodoo isn't rated as one of the top tear lines of cases, but I'm happy with mine. I've used mine for the better part of 2 year, carries 2 Ar's nicely, along with 10 30 round mags, pistol mags, and room for a pistol or 2. Mine hasn't had any tears, zippers still look like new, as said, I'm happy with mine. Hope this helps.

iamaclone45

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indiana
    Don't own any of the products you mentioned, but I do own one of their 42" padded rifle cases.

My opinions will pretty much mirror MontereyC6's opinions. Seems like a good product. I haven't put it through any tough use but it is holding up good to just average use.

CoyoteCreekGuns

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    New Palestine, IN
    As I added in another post about 1 week ago.

I received the 46" version of this same (or at least similar) VooDoo case (as seen here: M14-M1-FNFAL-FNLAR-SIG-M1A1- Rifle Case 46" Voodoo Tactical) for Christmas.

All I can say is it's awesome. It's got plenty of space for two rifles (i've actually carried 4 in it - two with and two without scopes), two-four pistols and ammo for each. The best part is that it also came with a backpack type attachment so that I can carry it on my back instead of the shoulder sling if I have the need (which I typically do when I head to my range).

Here are a few photos of the one I received:

ZoomImageFramer.aspx

ZoomImageFramer.aspx

ZoomImageFramer.aspx

ZoomImageFramer.aspx

sonrider657

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2010
    I've got a set of their shooting rest bags. About what you would expect from a chinese-made product - good price but mediocre quality.

s-works

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 15, 2010
    Indianapolis
    thanks guys. I am going to try out their matrix pack as well as the one CoyoteCreekGuns posted. I will do a report on the Matrix when I get it.

KokomoDave

Enigma Suspect
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    77   0   0
    Oct 20, 2008
    Kokomo
    I'd save my :twocents: and buy Eagle Tactical in Fenton,MO. They are 100% USA made unlike BHI,Condor,Voodoo. You are helping support Communist China. Another couple good 'uns are my buds at Spec Ops gear in Texas,London Bridge,Tactical Tailor,Emdom,BDS Tactical,Diamondback Tactical,Shellback Tactical and a few others.

I currently have Eagle,Spec Ops a couple London Bridge Tactical and Tactical Tailor product(s).

Last edited:

dudish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2010
    I'd save my :twocents: and buy Eagle Tactical in Fenton,MO. They are 100% USA made unlike BHI,Condor,Voodoo. You are helping support Communist China. Another couple good 'uns are my buds at Spec Ops gear in Texas,London Bridge,Tactical Tailor,Emdom,BDS Tactical,Diamondback Tactical,Shellback Tactical and a few others.

I currently have Eagle,Spec Ops a couple London Bridge Tactical and Tactical Tailor product(s).

Since most of us never actually drag a drag bag, voodo works just fine. If your taking it to Afghanistan, then save your money. But my voodo cases have treated me well.

hiram762

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 6, 2011
    New Castle
    I have a padded 2 gun rifle case, padded binocular case, several of they're electronic/cell phone cases, a single point sling & several mag pouches all made by VooDoo. I have had good luck with most of it. I have had to make a couple of repairs here and there though. For the money it is decent stuff. However, when I can I will buy U.S.A. made stuff!!

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    I have a Voodoo Tactical Drag Bag. It holds up fine, although I have never had to drag it. I like the quality and the construction. There are tons of compartments for anything you want. Sometimes, I use it as a shooting mat too.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom