• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • geronimojoe85

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 16, 2009
    That does NOT look like a cell phone pouch.
    It's stupid huge.
    But then again, if it looks stupid but works, it ain't stupid.

ProLibertate

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    It's stupid huge.

At first I thought it looked practical joke large as well, but then they show it next to a smart phone at the end of the video, and it didn't look quite as ridiculous.
    It is larger than I would like, but the important thing to me is that I can carry a deeply concealed boomstick easily accessible on my strong side and it doesn't scream, "He's got a gun!"

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    It's stupid huge.

With the current trend of cell phone sizes wanting to mimic tablet computers, it very well could be a cell phone case.

I like it...been thinking about a pocket pistol.

3point5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Kokomo
    Have you looked at tuckable iwb holsters?

I use a crossbreed supertuck and love it...I highly recommend Crossbreed.

But there are other options, like the Galco King Tuk, Kholster, M-Tac.

ProLibertate

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Have you looked at tuckable iwb holsters?

I use a crossbreed supertuck and love it...I highly recommend Crossbreed.

But there are other options, like the Galco King Tuk, Kholster, M-Tac.

I have a Crossbreed for my Glock 23, as well as a Henry Holsters IWB for my XDm-40.
    I normally wear my Sig P238 IWB at 6 o'clock with a ClipDraw and love it, or wear it on my ankle as a back-up.
    But the reason I specifically want to avoid an IWB for this application is to tuck in my shirt without printing, for example, when going out for a nice dinner or meeting somewhere without having to wear a jacket (or other cover garment).

Bubba

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I see belt pouches like this frequently at work. Some may actually have a gun in them, but you can't always tell. I know a CDL driver who uses the belt pouch that came with some type of mouse gun to hold his wallet so he isn't sitting on it all day. It might stand out a bit if you're wearing a shirt and tie, but a belt pouch is a common sight for guys with working clothes on.

slipnotz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Oct 31, 2010
    Take a look at Recluse holsters, they make some nice pocket holsters. Seen them listed elsewhere on here. I'm going to give one a try.

wolfman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    S Side Indy
    I have a Crossbreed for my Glock 23, as well as a Henry Holsters IWB for my XDm-40.
    I normally wear my Sig P238 IWB at 6 o'clock with a ClipDraw and love it, or wear it on my ankle as a back-up.
    But the reason I specifically want to avoid an IWB for this application is to tuck in my shirt without printing, for example, when going out for a nice dinner or meeting somewhere without having to wear a jacket (or other cover garment).

My full size P345 rides in a Texas Heritage by Tucker Gunleather. It is tuckable, and even under a tucked in white T shirt, it doesn't print. I don't own a sport coat, and wear it everywhere, even to church with no one the wiser.

IMAG0052.jpg

Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    I have a Sneaky Pete for my LC9, and it's great.

I've seen similar cases when I was in grad school -- the guys called 'em "calculator holsters".

Sweetums

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Lake County
    I like that setup. It does look to be a tad smaller then the Bulldog case shipped with the Taurus TCP. I personally, feel that the smaller the gun the better for something like this. Certainly nothing larger then the Kel-Tec P3AT or the Ruger LCP.

I'll have to compare my phone to a LCP at a shop sometime, but it wouldn't surprise me if they are about the same dimensions. My phone is freakin' huge with an Otterbox Defender on it.

What happens when you pull out your smart phone from your pocket.

The vast majority of people are mostly oblivious anyway - already on their own smart phones. :D

spartan933

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2008
    Porter County
    I would like to see one of these for the Sig P238. I compared my girlfriend's to my Motorola Droid X and lengthwise, it is about the same size. The grip is where it could be a problem. Either way, I like the idea of this holster.

Top Bottom