Anyone else noticing the lawlessness going on nationally?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ddenny5

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    Some where in the USA
    I am always concerned about leaving the house. I look for signs that someone may be casing my house. also at work we had a lot of scrap metal stolen that was kept outside. It is impressive that they were able to steal that much scrap.

tmkr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    scrap metal

about a year ago went with mywife and daughter to look at a property for sale.(daughter was looking for a house)the realator opened the back door that led into the kitchen,I looked under the sink,no water pipes,went to the basement,no water pipes,didnt buy that house!

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    When I'm in the field, I'm required to wear a hard hat, a safety vest, and to affix a beacon to the top of my truck. Most persons in a city living atmosphere are trained like Pavlovs dogs with respect to persons wearing this kind of equipment. Typically, that whatever it is they are doing, they are authorized to do it, and they pay no attention whatsoever. I have driven the wrong way down a 4 lane split highway in the shoulder past police and they don't even so much as glance at you sideways. If a person were so inclined, and it seems from the OP that several are, if they were to don the aforementioned garb, you could perform these actions in front of the entire population of Indianapolis, including the police, and no one would bat an eyelash.

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    You sir just won the internet!
    Serious though. I would not be displaying a mouth full of these in a time when gold is $1600 an oz.
    picture.php

lashicoN

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2009
    North
    I thought this thread was going to be about body scanners, spying on American citizens, and illegal gun running.

But yeah, the non-government criminals are pretty bad too, I guess.

inxs

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    It appears that people are noticing that all metals prices going are up are not just precious metals, which appears to be a sign of the value of the dollar going down....:noway:

CarmelHP

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2008
    Carmel
    While crime rates may be going down (a guy in the crime business ought to know), look at the types of crimes being reported; they all involve an expressed lack of respect for other people's property in ways that are really unhealthy for society. Not too many years ago, stealing from the dead was the province of the truly soul-less thief; now it seems to be more-and-more commonplace.

Dead people don't draw guns and blow one's thieving guts out, that's why.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom