Anyone else noticing the lawlessness going on nationally?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Don't worry, the economy is well on it's way to recovery. I saw T. Geithner on the television just 3 nights ago and he said so.

You'll notice every single one of those is a profit motive crime.

rugertoter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2011
    N.E. Corner
    Don't worry, the economy is well on it's way to recovery. I saw T. Geithner on the television just 3 nights ago and he said so.

You'll notice every single one of those is a profit motive crime.
    I'm with you! Geithner is a swell guy who is most definately on top of things! ;) LOL.

GoDawgs

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    NWI
    Theft goes up in bad economies. Plus, with the price of commodities so high (especially metals like copper, gold, etc), thieves see the cost/benefit ratio swing their way.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2011

There was a problem around here (in northern va/southern maryland) late last year i believe where people were cutting down street lights to be recycled.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    I hear small bits of lead and copper will be given out for free to thieves who attack certain people. Perhaps they could sell those?

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    While crime rates may be going down (a guy in the crime business ought to know), look at the types of crimes being reported; they all involve an expressed lack of respect for other people's property in ways that are really unhealthy for society. Not too many years ago, stealing from the dead was the province of the truly soul-less thief; now it seems to be more-and-more commonplace.

JMThomas

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 27, 2011
    The Empire of New Albany
    [FONT=ARIAL,VERDANA,HELVETICA][SIZE=+7]
    [/SIZE][/FONT]

COPS: Man tries to sell stolen sewer grates at scrap yard...

Lol the sad thing is, I used to work at a place that the above happened to. I was questioned by a New Albany Police Officer about it and was shown several pictures of possible suspects to identify. A Home Depot, Burger King, Target, Feeder's Supply (my former place of employment), McDonald's, AND Floyd County Hospital and Clark Memorial Hospital were all targeted and stolen from...in the middle of the day.

HOSPITALS...seriously...

They two (a suspected couple) had to march into every above place of business, get their large screwdriver out, and unscrew the industrial screws out of these grates...IN THE MIDDLE OF A STORE/HOSPITAL/FAST FOOD JOINT without anyone taking notice.

Sad World we live in.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2011
    Lol the sad thing is, I used to work at a place that the above happened to. I was questioned by a New Albany Police Officer about it and was shown several pictures of possible suspects to identify. A Home Depot, Burger King, Target, Feeder's Supply (my former place of employment), McDonald's, AND Floyd County Hospital and Clark Memorial Hospital were all targeted and stolen from...in the middle of the day.

HOSPITALS...seriously...

They two (a suspected couple) had to march into every above place of business, get their large screwdriver out, and unscrew the industrial screws out of these grates...IN THE MIDDLE OF A STORE/HOSPITAL/FAST FOOD JOINT without anyone taking notice.

Sad World we live in.

I'd have figured they had a good reason to, in my case. I mean, who thinks about stealing a freaking sewer drain cover under normal circumstances? Converters on my car, yeah, but a drain cover? Geeze.

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg

That's one what made the news. If you only knew how much was really going on. :n00b:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    1776Defend2ndAmend
    Top Bottom