• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rmcrob

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 18, 2008
    Plainfield
    Wow. My interactions with Mike have been fine. He did come to make sure we were legit one time.

I agree that his people skills aren't the best, but that's not uncommon around these parts. He seems like a normal Hoosier to me.

Maybe you should come to the meeting tonight and talk about it. 6:30 in the clubhouse.

public servant

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    I have went 3 time to shoot and all 3 time the caretaker that lives there comes down and gets in my face. called me an a$, d--khead, and many others. my neighbor is also a member and has had similar problems with the guy. So I am wondering if others may have had the same issues. Also I was not breaking any of the rules.
    Can I ask what prompted the interaction with him? I've been shopping for a club...but I can get called those names at home for free. Would you mind laying out the events that led to this as they took place?

kludge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    As Presdent of DCC I would hope that we can take care of this issue internally rather than on a public forum. rwilcox215, we certainly value our membership and we are encouraging anyone involved or who witnessed to come to the meeting tonight.

I suspect that this will be brought up during "new business" and I plan to dismiss everyone except the Board and the parties involved. Depending on what we hear, the Board may also want to meet privately.

I was notified by the Chief RSO later the same evening about the incident in question, and I'm hoping that everything can be resolved amicably, but due to my position I am required by my own ethics to remain neutral throughout any discussions.

Thanks,
    Andy

Electronrider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    White County
    As Presdent of DCC I would hope that we can take care of this issue internally rather than on a public forum. rwilcox215, we certainly value our membership and we are encouraging anyone involved or who witnessed to come to the meeting tonight.

I suspect that this will be brought up during "new business" and I plan to dismiss everyone except the Board and the parties involved. Depending on what we hear, the Board may also want to meet privately.

I was notified by the Chief RSO later the same evening about the incident in question, and I'm hoping that everything can be resolved amicably, but due to my position I am required by my own ethics to remain neutral throughout any discussions.

Thanks,
    Andy

Now That's what ya like to hear out of a club president. Well played Sir!

Top Bottom