Spendy (for me)....

Bulleit, Rare Breed

Super spendy...

Bookers, (wish I had more here :): )

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    It is Four Roses and yes, it is VERY good. Very nice facility and a good taste. I actually prefer the regular label (yellow) but I have tried their small batch and single barrel as well. They make a good rye, but it is a little spicy for my taste. Until recently (last few years), they were only sold over seas. Now they are back by popular demand and sold in the US! My 84 year old grandfathers, father, used to buy a bottle every Christmas. If I am going to drink a rye bourbon, I prefer Bulleit Rye. It is a Bourbon Hall of Famer.

Miketodd

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Decided to pick up a bottle of something this week since the wife and kids are going out of town. I want to find something to go with a few cigars I have. I'm thinking Blantons or Eagle Rare or something along those lines. I have tried both of those but I am thinking about something new I have never tried.

indyk

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    Cumberland
    Ahhhh it pays to be a good Pool Guy,, again!

This guy is bad ass! On occasion he likes to leave me a suprise bottle of Bourbon for keeping his pool in order. In the past He's gave me Blantons, E.H. Buffalo trace special edition, etc

In may I was suprised to see this bad boy on top of the pool pump, it was 3/4 full when I first got it :rockwoot: REMY XO SPECIAL :rockwoot:Ages 35 years expensive stuff....
    We finished it last night:(
    IMAG0967_zpse05fa03e.jpg

And today:rockwoot::ar15:
    I seen this next to the Chlorine:rockwoot::rockwoot: I cant wait to take a sip tonight!!!
    I'll take anything from Baffalo Trace's Distillary anytime!!!
    IMAG0966_zpsaa1fbf8f.jpg

VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    One of the better Bourbons on the market for the dollar is Evan Williams Black Label.

It's distilled in Bardstown, KY and the locals like it over most other local brands like Jim Beam. I do too.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    First off, makers is my favorite. And second where is the love for some Knob Creek? I don't think I seen it mentioned once above. Surly some of you have tried it.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I'm really looking to ease myself into bourbon (and whiskeys in general). Being a college student (:laugh:) I've always seen them as something for shots and mixers. I like Maker's Mark, a lot, but I'm still not to the point where I can just sit around and sip on it. I have to take it like a shot. Any suggestions from the seasoned vets??

Top Bottom