• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Effingham

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2011
    Franklin
    "A second flood, a simple famine, plagues of locusts everywhere, or a cataclysmic earthquake, I'd accept with some despair. But no, You sent us Congress! Good God, Sir, was that fair?"

"Sorry don't get it done, Dude. That's the second time you hit me. Don't ever do it again."

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off. "
    Fight Club

I gave up alcohol about ten years ago.
    Didn't like yourself when you were drinking, huh?
    Hell, I loved myself when I was drinking. It was the other people that had the problem!

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    "the first thing i'm going to do when i get home is punch your mother in the mouth"
    Smokey and the Bandit

"You know, one thing I learned from my patients... they all hate the phone company. It's interesting; even the stock holders of the phone company hate the phone company!"
    "I know. Bedouins hate the phone company. Matter of fact, I've never been in a country where everybody didn't hate the phone company."

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Platoon

If anybody has seen this one, you know just how bad some movies can be!

"There are many sounds around us, each is slightly different. So small as to go unnoticed by the person who is unaware. Do not hear the wood split. Hear the only sound of axe, cutting air. Read the air itself. It has much say to you."

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    Platoon

If anybody has seen this one, you know just how bad some movies can be!

"There are many sounds around us, each is slightly different. So small as to go unnoticed by the person who is unaware. Do not hear the wood split. Hear the only sound of axe, cutting air. Read the air itself. It has much say to you."
    Gymkata (one of the worst movies of all time)

Character 1: I’m waiting for my mommy.
    Character 2: Dead people don’t come back.
    Character 1: Jesus did it for his friends. I’m more than a friend. I’m my mommy’s daughter.
    Character 2: Grandpa never came back.
    Character 1: That’s because no one was waiting for him.

Last edited:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Presidents Analyst (tough one, had to look it up).

In a similar vein:

"No, no, it's all right, he's just killing my alligator bags and shooting holes in my suits."

And his next memorable line following that one that makes me chuckle.

Man, that's just MEAN. That's MEAN, man

WILSON

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Dec 26, 2008
    Top, left-hand corne
    Character 1: I’m waiting for my mommy.
    Character 2: Dead people don’t come back.
    Character 1: Jesus did it for his friends. I’m more than a friend. I’m my mommy’s daughter.
    Character 2: Grandpa never came back.
    Character 1: That’s because no one was waiting for him.

Ponette

"Don't worry my son, you will be back with us, I dreamed it last night. I saw you with your wives"

"Wives, Grandfather?"

"Yes. There were three,... or four, it was hard to tell. It was very dark in your teepee and they were under buffalo rugs as you crawled among them.
    Anyway, it was a great copulation."

Later.........

"Invisible! I've never been invisible before!"

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    "Don't worry my son, you will be back with us, I dreamed it last night. I saw you with your wives"
    "Wives, Grandfather?"
    "Yes. There were three,... or four, it was hard to tell. It was very dark in your teepee and they were under buffalo rugs as you crawled among them. Anyway, it was a great copulation."
    Later.........
    "Invisible! I've never been invisible before!"
    Little Big Man

"And after you shot your husband... how did you feel?"
    "Hungry!"

hacksawfg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 8, 2012
    Hopefully not Genera
    Little Big Man

"And after you shot your husband... how did you feel?"
    "Hungry!"

Adam's Rib. Sticking with Spencer Tracy

There are those in our own country too who today speak of the "protection of country" -- of "survival." A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient -- to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is "survival as what?" A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! Before the people of the world, let it now be noted that here, in our decision, this is what we stand for: justice, truth, and the value of a single human being.

Last edited:

steve666

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2010
    Indianapolis Eastside
    Sticking with Spencer Tracy
    There are those in our own country too who today speak of the "protection of country" -- of "survival." A decision must be made in the life of every nation at the very moment when the grasp of the enemy is at its throat. Then, it seems that the only way to survive is to use the means of the enemy, to rest survival upon what is expedient -- to look the other way. Well, the answer to that is "survival as what?" A country isn't a rock. It's not an extension of one's self. It's what it stands for. It's what it stands for when standing for something is the most difficult! Before the people of the world, let it now be noted that here, in our decision, this is what we stand for: justice, truth, and the value of a single human being.
    Judgement at Nuremberg

"Now listen to me you benighted muckers. We're going to teach you soldiering. The world's noblest profession. When we're done with you, you'll be able to slaughter your enemies like civilized men."

Top Bottom