• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VN Vet

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    Back in the mid 70s, I had a friend that had his 1972 Camaro for sale. He advertised his Cragar Wheels with Firestone Tires for $2,500 and include the car for a dollar more. This way the buyer saved on taxes imposed by the State. Cool huh?

Yes it sold quickly. I don't know if this will work today.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    That's nothing new, they do it all the time on E-Bay....they ask a real low price for the merchandise then charge lots for shipping. This way they pay very little comission to E-BAY

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I agree E-Bay sucks with all there new rules and charges. and you can only use pay-pal whats up with that?

Ebay owns pay pal that way they can double dip!! and yes they do suck, I used to sell alot and buy alot but have not done anything with them for about a year now.

mikea46996

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Winamac
    Ebay owns pay pal that way they can double dip!! and yes they do suck, I used to sell alot and buy alot but have not done anything with them for about a year now.

Not only are they double dipping but they are putting the money from random sold items on hold for 21 days if you don't have at least 100 stars. They will release the hold after positive feedback is left the buyer received the item 2 weeks ago and has yet to leave feedback so he must not be unhappy, just lazy I guess.

I needed some extra money since I am laid off so I sold some of my RC stuff, I couldn't even use the funds for shipping so it cost me money to sell **** on ebay. One more item to be sold then I am canceling both ebay and paypal.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 20, 2008
    Granite Falls, NC
    Hmm...that ad sounds familiar. Think I've seen it somewhere before.

Flagged for removal...stupid Craigslist! I really want an Tapco stock, and that one even came with a rifle!

postmanpwc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Well I had 3 items that I tried to sell off ebay and they cancelled all of them. This was done within 2 years since I don't really sell stuff. I just buy stuff from other people. Anyway I don't think I'll try to sell anymore stuff.

All these rules about "...the company that owns that trademark did not authorize you to sell this ect..." or something along those lines. I remember years ago you could have sold anything that you bought and owned. Then when you didn't need or want that item you could have sold it on ebay.

22lr

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Jeff Gordon Country
    You just have to be creative with your ad. A recent one I had on Craig's was "Forest Cleanser for sale, it has 556/223 spray tips with a 18" extension"

Thats a good one, haven't seen it pulled yet. LOL

Some of my best gun deals came from Craigslist.

Top Bottom