• ...and so much more!
  • TheGrumpyGuy

Get off my lawn!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 12, 2020
    Look behind you
    Maybe Fedex should start taking the value of missing packages out of the driver’s wages.
    And maybe their drivers should just start doing the job they get paid to do. We've been at our new facility in Greenwood for a little over a year now, and we've never, EVER, had a FedEx delivery on a Monday, because according to the driver(s) our business isn't open on Mondays...

tsm

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    Allen county
    And maybe their drivers should just start doing the job they get paid to do. We've been at our new facility in Greenwood for a little over a year now, and we've never, EVER, had a FedEx delivery on a Monday, because according to the driver(s) our business isn't open on Mondays...
    Check your paystub and make sure you’re getting credited with at least 5 days per week. If not, they may be right! (Insert purple where required).

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    FedEx continues to have trouble delivering to me. It is now pretty much the standard that I will receive a notice that my package is “out for delivery by 8pm” just to receive another notice at 8:01 that “address is incorrect”. I’m fortunate enough to live right near the local FedEx office so I go in and change the delivery to “hold at office” and pick it up myself the next morning, but I did talk to a FedEx person on the phone once who candidly told me that “address is incorrect” is code for “driver didn’t show”.

sparky32

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Morgantown
    We never use Fedex at all cost with our office and anytime I order even if it is more I do not use them. Have had multiple packages lost and delivery issues.

We do have a really good relationship with our UPS guy. Heck ive met him half way through his route to grab material that the wife needed asap at her office.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I have received a few things from them over the years, but they do make things excited sometimes. Once they left the package in front of the garage door instead of up on the obvious front porch. But really the best one ever was putting the very heavy box of ammo right up against the front storm door that obviously opens outward. There was no way to open that door with that heavy box against it. I had to go out back and walk around the house.

1kAwayGuns

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    Bloomington
    Ordered a bulk case of CCI 9mm on the 16th. Got a shipping notice the next day with delivery estimated for the 20th. Here is where it gets interesting.

Delivery was to be to my office. I checked tracking and it said delivered at 10:37, electronic signature on file (stupid covid). Well, I was in my office till noon and my open office door is 15' from the main entry. No delivery was made. In the past I have had a couple deliveries from Fedex Ground just left in the common area hall outside the elevator. I guess they are too lazy to walk the packages to my office unit. So I walked around to check and no ammo.

Filed a complaint with the insane auto-customer service of Fedex, emailed Natchez who also started a case with them, and talked to the building manager who is a gun guy and said he would check the security footage to see if a box was actually delivered at that time. Fedex case will take up to 8 days to get a reply.

Nothing like missing 1,000 rounds of 9mm.
    Something similar happened with around 500 rounds of 7.62x39 about a week ago. I tried tracking it but got only error messages. Waited around for another 3 days and it suddenly showed up on my front steps. WTF fedex

Brimaster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 24, 2010
    Lake County / Eagle
    We have problems with Fed Ex all the time. They leave packages in the mail box, leave packages in the driveway by the garage, leave packages that require adult signatures without getting anything signed. One time an ammo order was in a clear bag hanging from the mail box at the end of the driveway. Luckily have been home and got the your package delivered email and had to go hunting. Another time they delivered a package to the mail box of a DVD set we ordered that was empty that someone had ripped up the back and stole them that I know the driver knew was empty.
    Fortunately, our UPS driver is awesome so if I can i get everything sent UPS to our house.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I ordered 9mm ammo from a Shooters Pro Shop. It made it to Chicago and its been sitting for 2 days past expected delivery date.

Shooters did great shipped next day. However, they used the wrong delivery service.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom