• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Just an old picture. Kinda like high school yearbook it gets old rather quickly. I would rather see a reply with a picture from current shelves of wally world, gander mtn, or other retailer within reasonable drive though.:)::yesway:

Last edited:

Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI
    Just an old picture. Kinda like high school yearbook it gets old rather quickly. I would rather see a reply with a picture from current shelves of wally world, gander mtn, or other retailer with reasonable drive though.:):yesway:

Well, it's new to me, and all in good fun. I rarely shoot .22's; mostly 9mm and I have plenty of it as well. I'm happy for folks who have ammo saved up.

ViperJock

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Fort Wayne-ish
    Ok. Just a couple questions;
    1. If you do find some .22, are you gonna OC or CC. How do you know which is best?
    2. Is .22 deadly enough to use as a personal defense round?
    3. Will voting for a republican improve your chances of finding .22?
    4. If you shoot a lot of .22 competition, will that prepare you for a "real life situation?"
    5. Will the market support $50 bulk packs if the ammo flippers stop flipping? What if it comes with free bacon?

Ok. Now I want to end with a joke;
    A box of .22, a pure libertarian, and the Easter bunny walk into a bar....

Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI
    Ok. Just a couple questions;
    1. If you do find some .22, are you gonna OC or CC. How do you know which is best?
    2. Is .22 deadly enough to use as a personal defense round?
    3. Will voting for a republican improve your chances of finding .22?
    4. If you shoot a lot of .22 competition, will that prepare you for a "real life situation?"
    5. Will the market support $50 bulk packs if the ammo flippers stop flipping? What if it comes with free bacon?

Ok. Now I want to end with a joke;
    A box of .22, a pure libertarian, and the Easter bunny walk into a bar....

:laugh: I think you nailed it...

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    It's only cartridge I can't load in my study. Only gun with more limited ammo is a .32 rimfire revolver I got from my dad. Have 70 rounds of Navy Arms stuff that's in perfect shape. Gun carries like a small flashlight with 4 out-of 5 cylinders full. And since doesn't qualify as modern weapon, I can carry it like a toy. :-)))) Hammer sits only an empty chamber so I don't shoot my foot off...........LOL
    Don't carry though, just stay out of places where you need to. Nightstands got rotation of G17, CZ97B, SR40. Glock seems to be my favorite, but only had it a short while. Indy is getting to be rough area to live. Some kids shoot people during petty thefts over sweaters and things....

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Just an old picture. Kinda like high school yearbook it gets old rather quickly. I would rather see a reply with a picture from current shelves of wally world, gander mtn, or other retailer within reasonable drive though.:)::yesway:

You ever stop to think some of us post these things so you guys will better prepare in the future? I can't afford to supply all my neighbors in a time of need because they'd rather spend their money on other things.

People love to quote the Japanese that there'll be a rifle behind every blade of grass when the subject of a US invasion comes up. Truth of the matter is that 90% of those rifles don't have more than a 20 round box of ammo to feed them. All a foreign enemy intending to invade us would need to do is send out a scouting party to empty the ammo shelves at Walmart and the war would be over before it started.

You're right. That is an old picture and there hasn't been 20 rounds removed from it since it was taken.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    $80 Bricks really don't belong in a wally world thread, but YMMV since some .22LR is better than none .22LR. That aguila stuff makes the air smell funny after shootin it too! Even flippers are sellin for less than $80 a brick currently? Let's see if wally world puts some on the shelves today, just in time for Memorial Day....

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    Piked us up some federal 9mm at Wamart last night while getting a fishing license. I asked where she had the .22 hid. She laughed. She said that they do not get it often and when they do, it is gone by noon.

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    $80 Bricks really don't belong in a wally world thread, but YMMV since some .22LR is better than none .22LR. That aguila stuff makes the air smell funny after shootin it too! Even flippers are sellin for less than $80 a brick currently? Let's see if wally world puts some on the shelves today, just in time for Memorial Day....

It was a $40 brick. I don't shoot that brand either.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    Piked us up some federal 9mm at Wamart last night while getting a fishing license. I asked where she had the .22 hid. She laughed. She said that they do not get it often and when they do, it is gone by noon.

Thanks, and Good news, somebody is gettin to shoot and fish too! How cool is that..... Can't top that. Better get over to wally world now and check any way. Thanks for the news. BTW, I thought a brick was box of 500 rounds? I know they are rare cause some marketin guy decided to fool us with 225 packs and 333 packs and 666 packs, etc....... It's confused me all together now?:(

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel

I think the OP is really someone's alter ego????? I read some where that replys like "I agree" don't get credit for the amazing race to 5o cause it's just too easy?? ..............LOL???????? Maybe it's just an account that's been dormant for a year and just got hacked????

M4Madness

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Springville
    Natchez Shooters Supply had Federal Champion Match .22LR in 325-round boxes in stock for $19.49 (6 cents a round) less than an hour ago. Anything less than 10 cents a round goes fast if it is name brand stuff (Federal, Winchester, Remington, or CCI).

Hexlobular

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2014
    SWI
    I think the OP is really someone's alter ego????? I read some where that replys like "I agree" don't get credit for the amazing race to 5o cause it's just too easy?? ..............LOL???????? Maybe it's just an account that's been dormant for a year and just got hacked????

Maybe it was just Sarcasm....

Top Bottom