• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    I watched a Hickok45 video tonight and he told me all the ammo was donated by ammoforsale.com, so I visited their site. They have lots of ammo in stock. The prices are not bad either. :rolleyes:

Bigbuck5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Arcadia, IN
    I've not seen bargains like that for a long time! $600 for 800 rounds of Wolf 9mm. 40.75 for Federal American Eagle. I couldn't get my credit card out fast enough......:xmad

Mysticwolf

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    I've not seen bargains like that for a long time! $600 for 800 rounds of Wolf 9mm. 40.75 for Federal American Eagle. I couldn't get my credit card out fast enough......:xmad

REALLY? I just bought 150 rounds of federal FMJ 115 gr. for $13.99 a box of 50. Thats $224.00 for 800 rounds and didnt have to pay shipping.

Wazimu

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    It appears that if you want it badly enough, you can find it. More than one person is buying their 3 boxes at Walmart and flipping it at 200%. "We have this here depression goin on and I've got to do for me and mine" kind of thing. And to think before the last general election I could find Ruger 10/22's and AR-15's and all kinds of .22LR & etc. at just about any place that sold guns and ammo.

Sirshredalot

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 15, 2011
    Muncie
    Errr....

Reading back through the post, I see all the purple....

I must have been in a "serious" mood when i posted....my apologies....I get it now.

God bless
    -Shred

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    No worries. The only reason I posted in the first place, was some wisdom I have been given over the years... "Remember the businesses that jack up there prices during times of thin supply."

Bigbuck5

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Arcadia, IN
    Yeah I hear what you're saying about places that jack up their prices. I've never bought from this particular vendor, but they are forever off my list. I would much rather do business with places that don't take advantage of their customers......as far as the OP, I wasn't sure if it was sarcasm or not.....my response sure was though. I sure hope no one is buying at those prices.

Top Bottom