• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Wally hell here in Ptown was sold out of 9mm within hours of having 9mm in stock. I was pissed.

OTOH, Bradis is packed to the teeth with 9mm and 40SW and 45 auto. You should check them out.

clelaj

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 2, 2009
    Indy - North
    Tuesday I ordered 38 spl from Precision Cartridge. Was told there was backlog of 4 weeks. The ammo arrived Friday. I am going shooting today!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    As of this afternoon Bradis still had a decent assortment of Bulk pistol and rifle ammo. Get it while it's there. I know prices aren't so nice, but it's not going to get any better.

BTW, I bought the last three boxes of Hornaday 9mm 147gr TAP. :D

luvall

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Noblesville
    ammo

Last Friday, I went into Wal-Mart in Carmel and found just 3 boxes of 9mm. The clerk told me a man had just walked out with over $900.00 in ammo sale. As fast as it comes in, people are buying it.

This may be a crisis of our making! The more we panic, the less ammo to buy. The less ammo, the more we buy. The more we buy - the higher the price. Unnatural demand has exhausted natural supply, and prices go up. The ammo makers are going to have record sales and profits, just like the gas companies. The ammo makers won't need to manipulate the price by reducing production (like gas companies) we are creating the shortage and price increases.

Stop the buying panic (I doubt the guy mentioned earlier normally buys that volume on a regular basis) and supply goes up, prices go down - works with the price of gas and ammo.

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    Last Friday, I went into Wal-Mart in Carmel and found just 3 boxes of 9mm. The clerk told me a man had just walked out with over $900.00 in ammo sale. As fast as it comes in, people are buying it.

This may be a crisis of our making! The more we panic, the less ammo to buy. The less ammo, the more we buy. The more we buy - the higher the price. Unnatural demand has exhausted natural supply, and prices go up. The ammo makers are going to have record sales and profits, just like the gas companies. The ammo makers won't need to manipulate the price by reducing production (like gas companies) we are creating the shortage and price increases.

Stop the buying panic (I doubt the guy mentioned earlier normally buys that volume on a regular basis) and supply goes up, prices go down - works with the price of gas and ammo.

I agree 100%. The people that are hording ammo like we are going to have a civil war next week are the ones that are causing the shortages and price hikes.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    I agree 100%. The people that are hording ammo like we are going to have a civil war next week are the ones that are causing the shortages and price hikes.

Sorry, I'll stop eating ammo. It's just that it's full of fiber and tastes so good! :rockwoot:

Top Bottom