• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I would suggest some here need to read up on Assymetrical Warfare...

Not all Wars are fought with bullets and bombs...

This is so true. Remember how we won the Cold War and the resulting destruction of the Soviet Union. Not a shot was fired, it was all economic warfare.

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    This is so true. Remember how we won the Cold War and the resulting destruction of the Soviet Union. Not a shot was fired, it was all economic warfare.

Not exactly.

2-lin0-029.jpg

dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    My dad says he thinks it's an attempt by the left to incite uprisings, so they can declare martial law and suspend elections.

I've never considered my dad a subversive, and I've never heard him talk like this until very recently. He's not senile, and his talk has me a little worried.
    I agree with your dad. Theyve been trying to get a racial something going with the thug shooting.

J_Wales

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2011
    I agree with your dad. Theyve been trying to get a racial something going with the thug shooting.

Indeed.

The New Black Panther Party is anxious to answer the call as evidenced by their "Day of Action" tied to the shooting. The media and other parties appear to be attempting to provoke something.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    "from the bottom up, from the inside oou, take it to the streets, etc, etc, etc." It will be a flash and a wimper. Most people were content to let the protesters make their case as a 1st Amend. issue but quickly tired of the violence and property destruction. I think most will see any incident for what it is; a manufactured crisis for the left to try to exploit. Most Americans will quickly and forcefully, if need be, put an end to any disturbance that occurs.I'm sure a group of patriotic American open carrying at or near an OWS event will sent the appropriate message!

Top Bottom