• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jqunac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    I've started using Blazer aluminum 9mm and notice some cases hitting my cap and not ejecting as far in general. I'll switch between brass and aluminum with several handguns to ascertain the problem. Has anyone noticed this problem when using aluminum?

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    The price on the 9mm Federal aluminum was $15 a box tonight at Wally World, up from $10 a box just 2 weeks ago. Now I'm kicking myself for only buying 10 boxes back then when they had about 30 in the case.

nipprdog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    Tippecanoe county
    The price on the 9mm Federal aluminum was $15 a box tonight at Wally World, up from $10 a box just 2 weeks ago. Now I'm kicking myself for only buying 10 boxes back then when they had about 30 in the case.
    My Wal-Mart is still ten bucks. I'm guessing someone got the shelves stocked wrong at your store.

hotcorner5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2014
    Indianapolis
    I shot 100 aluminum rounds through my glock 22 last weekend and no issues. I did have one no fire but that isn't a cycling issue.

I don't like buying them because I can't reload them.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I can confirm the 9mm price for these for the WM on US31 in Southport area at under $10 per box of 50. Was shocked to see .40 and .45 for under $15 for a box of 50. I picked up 100 rounds and ran it through my Glocks and didn't have any issues. I'll pick up a box on occasion, as it's a great price even after tax.

Top Bottom