All things stupid for Black Friday--Post it up!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Newbomb92

Expert
    Rating - 88.5%
    23   3   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    NW Indiana
    I stayed inside this year, ordered everything online and probably saved money instead of paying for gas. Plus I have a horrible chest cold I can't shake.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    We went to Krogers this morning at about 10:00 am, place was nearly deserted. Came home, put groceries away, jumped back in the car and headed to Buckheads for lunch. Not many people there either. Had cheese boulders and beer. No stupidity at all, didn't go near a shopping mall.

JAH

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Cleaned house , laundry, dishes.. watched tv then went out for a great motorcycle ride. Stayed away from malls

45fan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 20, 2011
    East central IN
    Black friday is a hunting day for me. So is the saturday and sunday after turkey day.

I have heard more stories of senseless violence because of the crowds today than the rest of the year combined.
    With all the laws coming out to protect the citizens, its a wonder that there isnt a law against black friday sales.

LPPOsecurity

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    NWI
    Man, I went out with some friends after a few beers to Walmart around 10pm and it was insane, ppl crowding around displays waiting for 10pm and the fighting ensues, I just stood back away and watched the hilarity, gave the checkout girl a laugh when I left with a Mt Dew and a Twix bar, people are crazy

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    I went out and braved a few retail establishments today. I'm may get lit up for saying this, but the outlets I visited seemed to be geared more towards the fellas than the ladies. Places like MC Sports, a couple of gun shops, and Lowe's. At one of the gun shops I had an unusually long wait, but overall it seemed like a normal shopping experience for me. Even the traffic wasn't bad. That may be one benefit of these sales starting earlier. The customers get spread out more evenly during the shopping hours.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I had every Christmas gift for my wife saved on amazon. After midnight I logged on and bought it all. Unfortunately I didn't save anything, but I could have. Either way, I'm all done. :)

Harry2110

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 11, 2011
    Indianapolis
    stayed home and watched top gear all day
    :rockwoot:
    I would have done that if i knew it was going on as I dont have the episodes in high res.

I went out on a bike ride that turned into a 50 mile race 12 miles into it. kinda fun but saw 2 people almost go down from touching wheels luckily I stayed near the front.

meyer4589

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Highland, IN
    I got sucked into going with my girlfriend to Old Navy in Lafayette at midnight, the shopping there wasn't the bad part, but the standing in like for 2 hours to check out wasn't fun.

Top Bottom