• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nam1911

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2015
    Evansville
    Crossbreed seems to make some really nice holsters and I would consider them if they had full slide coverage and nylon belt clips. Anyone with leather seats knows the hard way what steel clips will do to leather.

ART338WM

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 2, 2013
    I been using a Alien Gear 3.0 Cloak Tuck for my Shield for 6 months now and are completely satisfied with it. Plan on buying one for my FS M&P. Great holster for it's price. As many B4 me have said, a great belt will make for a great holster, a great holster will never be great with a el-cheepo $20 belt.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Check out Crossbreedseconds.com I got a horsehide mini tuck for my Glock 43 for a very reasonable price. You will need to check back and reserve one as soon as you see it for the 43 as they seem to move quickly. I have a Galco King Tuk for my 19/26 and had worn that thing daily (before getting my 43) in every kind of conditions for years without any hiccups. I have a spare one, new in package as a backup, just in case, but have never needed it.

I like the mini tuck, and it works very well, but am biding my time until the Galco King Tuk for the 43 becomes widely available. Galco is currently saying another 10 - 12 weeks when I emailed them recently.

Another vote for seconds. I got my 1911 holster from that site and it was just as good as a custom, but I only paid $40. :rockwoot: Only downside was the less than technical hoops. They dont accept credit cards to increase profit. You order it, but it wont accept payment as part of the process. You print out your order instead and you have 2 weeks to get them a money order in the mail with that printout. As soon as they get your envelope they ship your holster. If they dont get your payment the holster goes back on the website again. Very low tech.

Crossbreed seems to make some really nice holsters and I would consider them if they had full slide coverage and nylon belt clips. Anyone with leather seats knows the hard way what steel clips will do to leather.

If you dont carry a full size gun, check out their J clips. Plastic, but it causes the gun to ride on the pants, not the belt. OK for a G42, but not necessarily a G19 or bigger.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I like my OWB Aliengear 3.0. Bought multiple shells for other handguns and works very efficiently. I bought the IWB too but have not used it yet.

Top Bottom