• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I agree, he is quite a boob. I will not take away from him the fact, however, that he is real good at pointing out other boobs. Being a Limbaugh hater, I found the book very amusing.

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    People that fall for a photoshoped picture from 2006? :)

Franken, however, is still a boob. A useful lapdog for Senate Dems.

Amazing someone would think that someone else believes any picture posted on the internet is real. :rolleyes:

HON-Press-Al-Franken.gif

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    I don't know why people are upset with Al Franken. Its not like he introduced some horrible health care bill or anything. Tell me his foolishness does not directly compare to the foolishness of the other members of Congress.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I don't know why people are upset with Al Franken. Its not like he introduced some horrible health care bill or anything. Tell me his foolishness does not directly compare to the foolishness of the other members of Congress.
    I couldn't agree more, hence my first post in this thread. I guess he's just the fool of the day:D Nobody should be surprised by the idiocy of any of these clowns, Democrat or Republican.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana

Because he gets in peoples faces, he is well known for that, it even includes arguing with women where his body language gets threatening. Maybe because he was a wrestler he thinks he can frighten people.

I saw that moron Bill Maher do the same thing to a woman conservative once. He slammed his hand down on the table and pretty much told her to shut up, it shook her up a little. I Don't like bullies.

haldir

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2008
    Goshen
    Al Franken was a wrestler? When, high school? I think you need to lay off the egg nog.

Or maybe notL

From the NY Times
    From 1966 to 1969, Franken was a member of the varsity wrestling team at his high school in Hopkins, Minn. Six years after graduation, when he showed up in New York to begin work as a writer on the first season of ''Saturday Night Live,'' he was still almost as much an athlete as a comedian. ''He seemed like a total jock,'' says the comedian Laraine Newman, who was a member of the original cast. ''He always had a football in his hands when they were writing. And he had this very defined musculature. His butt was like a cut basketball. Which, you know, you don't normally see in comedy writers.''

Al Franken, Seriously - Sidebar - NYTimes.com

Claddagh

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2008
    Make that a Carpetbagging, Cretinous, Canuck douchebag with delusions of adequacy and I'm right with ya.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Because he gets in peoples faces, he is well known for that, it even includes arguing with women where his body language gets threatening. Maybe because he was a wrestler he thinks he can frighten people.

I saw that moron Bill Maher do the same thing to a woman conservative once. He slammed his hand down on the table and pretty much told her to shut up, it shook her up a little. I Don't like bullies.

Al Franken was a wrestler? When, high school? I think you need to lay off the egg nog.

40 years ago in high school does NOT make him a wrestler.

WAS a wrestler, not is. What are guys on the wrestling team called? Senators?

Top Bottom