• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndyLongColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    Morgan County
    Got my WASR where I want it.....ripped off the UTG front, went with some Romanian surplus wood, added a HOGUE grip, and did modify my safety lever...gonna learn iron sights, then maybe who knows...but I like it better this way. It's a WASR but it's all straight, tight magwell and stock...loving the 7.62 round.

Dang photobucket. My pics never come out right. Why do they rotate when linked here? LOL

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Got my WASR where I want it.....ripped off the UTG front, went with some Romanian surplus wood, added a HOGUE grip, and did modify my safety lever...gonna learn iron sights, then maybe who knows...but I like it better this way. It's a WASR but it's all straight, tight magwell and stock...loving the 7.62 round.

Dang photobucket. My pics never come out right. Why do they rotate when linked here? LOL
    I love it!! I'm looking to buy one just like that. Nothing found locally

IndyLongColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    Morgan County
    I love it!! I'm looking to buy one just like that. Nothing found locally

Yah, I hadnt seen any underfolder WASRs when I was looking till this one popped up and definitely wanted to hand pick mine. I paid more than I should've but it just felt good in my hands and its tight. I also love how the stock is angled down like the Russians underfolder. Im new to AKs but read ALOT (too much lol) and love this one!!!

Oh yah, nice donkey dong up there......wow that sounds bad, LOL.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Yah, I hadnt seen any underfolder WASRs when I was looking till this one popped up and definitely wanted to hand pick mine. I paid more than I should've but it just felt good in my hands and its tight. I also love how the stock is angled down like the Russians underfolder. Im new to AKs but read ALOT (too much lol) and love this one!!!

Oh yah, nice donkey dong up there......wow that sounds bad, LOL.
    :):
    it feels nice in my hand.

Top Bottom