• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    Picked up an Izhmash (AK-9) railed hand guard and put it on my SLR, going to get an ALG AK Trigger to replace the Arsenal trigger. I like the way the handguard still has the classic polymer look.

0sNSh3e.jpg

Last edited:

CarnageRush

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 28, 2011
    Harrison County
    can you take some pictures of the hand guard? I like that! and you will love your ALG... best thing I've ever done to an AK

It's pretty much a standard polymer handguard with two rail sections molded in.

Y83GvAY.jpg

y3zeLaD.jpg

70540yK.jpg

I have a similar Molot version on a Vepr shotgun. It is cool. Below is my only milled AK which is actually pending to be sold to another Ingoer. DDI Bulgarian underfolder w/ type 1 bayonet. I already miss the classic goodness.

I've seen the Molot handguards, wouldn't mind having a set for my Vepr 12. Nice milled! I really need on for my collection. Any certain reason you are selling it?

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    372   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I've seen the Molot handguards, wouldn't mind having a set for my Vepr 12. Nice milled! I really need on for my collection. Any certain reason you are selling it?

Not that has anything to do with the rifle. I have a habit of buying guns when I find a good deal then letting them languish in the safe. If I kept it, it would just sit, and I knew it would be bought by someone who would appreciate it AND shoot it.

Psode27

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 23, 2011
    Rochester
    First and only SBR AK. Nothing special, just a Draco C, however I'm pretty happy how it turned out. Can't wait to get out and make some noise!

Top Bottom