• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MadBomber

Master
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Brownsburg
    Tula ammo and RIA manufacture came to mind first but then I figured out he was a "Suicide Shooter" instead of bomber.

Not impossible but doubtful. I've run in excess of 15K rounds of Tula thru various AK's and never had an issue. As for RIA's, owned 4 of their 1911's with over 9k rounds (both factory and reloads) and have found them to be nothing but reliable. My guess is the AK grenaded due to a squib load.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Watch the animation over and over and you will notice 5 bolt strikes in a row and no flash on the muzzle on any of them followed by another strike, muzzle flash and BIG Boom. 6 projectiles stuck in the barrel seems to be the magic number on that AK. Imagine the pressure built up in that barrel.

wakproductions

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Watch the animation over and over and you will notice 5 bolt strikes in a row and no flash on the muzzle on any of them followed by another strike, muzzle flash and BIG Boom. 6 projectiles stuck in the barrel seems to be the magic number on that AK. Imagine the pressure built up in that barrel.

Good observation there! Must have been something clogged the barrel.

Crbn79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 4, 2014
    Indianapolis, North
    Good observation there! Must have been something clogged the barrel.

Thanks, from my personal experience with them it's pretty common that those knuckleheads will try to shoot anything they can fit into the chamber including corroded rounds left over from the Soviet wars. Nothing like trying to fire 40y/o rounds that were buried in the sand without even brushing them clean....

Top Bottom