• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    If everyone has been hating on the Jews since the beginning of time...maybe there's a good reason for it? I mean...if they've NEVER gotten along with the rest of the world...maybe THEY are the ones with the problem?

I'm just sayin'...

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    If everyone has been hating on the Jews since the beginning of time...maybe there's a good reason for it? I mean...if they've NEVER gotten along with the rest of the world...maybe THEY are the ones with the problem?

I'm just sayin'...

" If those slutty girls didn't wear makeup and their hair so short . . . "

Perhaps not the best measure to go by, powerstrokin. I can go on, if you want to expand on this.

powerstrokin

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    Indiana
    " If those slutty girls didn't wear makeup and their hair so short . . . "

Perhaps not the best measure to go by, powerstrokin. I can go on, if you want to expand on this.

No need. It'll just end with someone calling me anti-semitic or some such crap which is a useless cop-out and really doesn't mean anything.

Blackhawk2001

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 20, 2010
    NW Indianapolis
    No need. It'll just end with someone calling me anti-semitic or some such crap which is a useless cop-out and really doesn't mean anything.

I won't be the one to call you anti-semitic, but I will accuse you of muddy thinking. The fact that Jews have been a convenient minority to persecute since Roman times says nothing about their inherent character except that they are a somewhat insular ethnic group which nevertheless has been fairly successful in many communities in many nations and didn't tend to fight back against their persecutors.

After their attempted extermination at the hands of the Nazis this last time, they decided to take the lessons taught to the British of the Pashtuns of Afghanistan, the Ghurkali of Nepal, and the Zulu tribesmen of Africa, all of whom could be temporarily conquered by a sufficiently larger force, but couldn't be persecuted nor reduced to slavery.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana

I'm just sayin'...

Well, I will say that I find your comment to be anti-Semitic and bigoted. So they have been asking for it all this time? They deserved the Inquisition? They deserved the Holocaust? They should now be wiped out? Really? Like you said, they are the ones with the problem. Not the ones attacking them. Hitler would have been a kind Fuhrer if not for them. I find it a disgusting comment.

Top Bottom