After a hard day of bombing....................

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    I think it's a good thing in the long haul. More trained troops to defend our country.
    I'm sure there will be some initial "glitches" and personal problems popping up but "more is better" when it comes to competent troops.
    Yes, I believe the women's side will produce competent troops.
    There are factions in this world growing at a rapid pace hell bent to destroy all not like them and being prepared is good. I like the fact that "EX" US Marines have a new gender camo to blend in with the general population.
    Semper Fi.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    I will say this based on both as a husband and a father of two teenage girls, there will be certain time periods of each month were the enemy better watch the ***k out because women can get especially brutal if you get on their bad side and dont have any chocolate to soothe them

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    TkXQFLV.jpg

Welcome to degeneracy. Marines don't need sensitivity training, the last thing the enemy needs shown is sensitivity. If women can't handle the heat of being in the marines, they have no business being in the marines.

When ever this comes up, just ask yourself what you'd think if you were injured in a firefight and needed carried out.

zippy23

Master
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 20, 2012
    Noblesville
    This liberalism destroys everything. I dont believe we should be putting women's lives in danger. A week out of the month wont be normal for the woman. Imagine the extra stuff she'll need to carry and dispose of, and stop to deal with. Imagine a man's instinct to protect.... i dont see an upside to having women in these roles.

GREEN607

Master
    Rating - 99%
    99   1   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    INDIANAPOLIS
    This liberalism destroys everything. I dont believe we should be putting women's lives in danger. A week out of the month wont be normal for the woman. Imagine the extra stuff she'll need to carry and dispose of, and stop to deal with. Imagine a man's instinct to protect.... i dont see an upside to having women in these roles.

:yesway::yesway:

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    When will it ever occur to the moron civilian who run our military that the armed services are not a jobs program?

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    I welcome anyone into the Military. It's great women want to be in our combat roles too. I worked with quite a few that were more apt to the job than a man. The problem lies when we don't have the same standards. Also, the same people that are preaching integration are the same ones not agreeing to women in the selective service. If equality is going to be preached then it should be equal across the board. Not just what/when you like it.

oldpink

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 7, 2009
    Farmland
    Mopar has it. If you want the same job, DO THE SAME F $@€ING JOB. Not " with reasonable accommodation ". Just do the job.

Right on target.
    All those "accommodations" will come back to haunt anyone on the field of battle, where there is no such thing as a thumb on the scales to "level the playing field."
    What's worse is that those so "accommodated" won't be the only ones to pay the price for this.
    It will cost their comrades, their units, and ultimately our entire armed forces.
    One can only wonder if we might be speaking German or Japanese today if this current mindless idea to politically correct our military had been implemented in 1941.

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    Not one wook that has passed the lowered qualifications has put in a change of MOS to an Infantry or even Combat Support Unit. Even with the offer of a free promotion they still haven't signed up.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    Russia has had some bad ass women snipers. I think some women can do it. I don't agree with lowering the standards for them though. Another problem I see is the difference in numbers of men to women. Cant be good to have a ship with 400 men and 5 women. This will defently cause a issue. Also now do they have to have separate chambers and showers? This might be bad for forward bases since supplies will always be limited and dragging extra stuff to build extra rooms ect can be a issue.

Top Bottom