• ...and so much more!
  • bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Thou shalt not....

Words can’t explain what I feel seeing someone in a high rank step up and say what needs said.

this needs to be shared far and wide. This man just gave up his entire career, pension, probably everything to do the right thing.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    Words can’t explain what I feel seeing someone in a high rank step up and say what needs said.

this needs to be shared far and wide. This man just gave up his entire career, pension, probably everything to do the right thing.
    He can be one of the New Founding Fathers too.
    Good to see someone stand up.

Here is a link to a gofundme if anyone is interested. Haven’t checked on it’s legitimacy. He does deserve to be supported.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Lt col david hackworth got the same treatment at the end of the Vietnam war. His book “about face” is excellent reading.
    I met Hack at a book signing almost 20 years ago. I liked him, probably because the big brass hated him. He predicted within 30 days of calling when Saigon would fall, in 1971.

At work I have a picture of me and him at the book signing I mentioned.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    'bout time they got the drones out...

There needs to be more drones coming over the horizon

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN

Here’s more… Awesome.

jsx1043

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 9, 2008
    Napghanistan
    After careful consideration, I have a hot take:

I think this operational plan and it’s astounding failure had to have been done on purpose, with the basic purpose to continue conflict in the region and to keep the MIC cash register going. Even if it isn’t with our own troops, contractors will be raking it in.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

If Jocko Willink was the US President ... :patriot:

That's one a true leader does, taking responsibility for everything that happens under his command. Even if it's not directly his fault. :yesway:

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I'd think any biden voter who isn't expressing significant regret right now, sincerely would prefer dead marines to mean tweets.
    I know a few who have kids in the military. I’ll bet they are changing their tune now. Hard to support someone whose command failures cost you your children.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Regional rewrites are underway. NATO is saying they need a non-US dominant strategy for defense. Arabia joined into a military cooperation agreement with Russia. Iran is giving the new and improved taliban their best Jack Elam stare. China wants to further consolidate the new silk road.
    Ick.
    I can’t say I blame NATO. The US President is too senile to lead. Obama even called him a ****up. Almost every decision he’s made is wrong. But we get the rainbow flag over the White House during pride month. And he’s not Trump. Those two things are all his supporters care about.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It's a good thing the top priority is about wokeism right now. Biden and his top military brass got caught with their pants down.

Top Bottom