• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I doubt they sent THEM to Afghanistan. Unless maybe to cheer up the troops. :runaway:

NFL cheerleaders used to come on morale trips for the US Army. I checked in the Colts squad at Camp As-Sayliyah. I recall the woman who was their "handler" was smoking hot, even without resorting to desert scale.

maxwelhse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2018
    Michiana
    I like Johnny Harris' content, but he has a very clear left wing vibe (formerly worked for Vice), and even he's showing people the mask is off. The disturbing part of the video was the map he showed of the land take over of the Taliban since May. Like no one could see this coming. :facepalm:

Anyhow... 1.66 million mostly young and mostly Biden supporting subscribers. Ut oh...

And he published it with the comments turned off :laugh:

NKBJ

at the ark
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2010
    Oh yeah, I just figured it was obvious.

Gotta keep that ol’ MIC up and running - billionaires have money to make!

New enemies!
    New allies!
    New territory!
    More weapons!

Ka-ching ka-ching ka-ching
    Yeah, Iran is still on the west's :poop: list; Afghanistan and Iran are unfriendly next door neighbors. And Afghanistan is sitting there in the middle of the world island, the troll beneath the land bridge.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    For every day we don’t show them who is superior

I dunno. Maybe I’m too pro-America.
    That’s not the boys on grounds fault. I served under Obama, ROE he implemented was worse than tieing one hand behind your back.
    I have no doubt that Biden has done the same.

Being the baddest mf’er on the block doesn’t do any good if they keep you on a leash.

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    That’s not the boys on grounds fault. I served under Obama, ROE he implemented was worse than tieing one hand behind your back.
    I have no doubt that Biden has done the same.

Being the baddest mf’er on the block doesn’t do any good if they keep you on a leash.
    Oh yea I didn’t mean it any other way than current and former leadership!

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    I always though that there are many jobs that the private sector can do better than the .gov. Military operations we're one of them, until Biden became CiC anyways...

US special operations vets carry out daring mission to save Afghan allies
    WHAT HEROS!!!!

MEET YOUR NEW FOUNDING FATHERS!

What a great read!
    Some going against orders, some willing to sacrifice all for people our leadership would just write off.
    Our own military, probably unwittingly, almost sabotaging the operation with cell jammers.

So thankful for these warriors who are leading the way!

This needs to go viral, there are still enough who have the American spirit to turn this around.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    Clinton's pussyfooting around after the USS Cole set the tone for what would become GWOT.

Clinton AWB remains the biggest (although temporary) restriction on gun ownership at the federal level since Reagan.

Brady Bill created ex post facto sentencing, something that *is* blatantly unconstitutional, by stripping those who were already convicted of misdemeanor domestic battery of their rights to own a firearm.

Signed NAFTA, sending a massive amount of manufacturing jobs from the US to Mexico while increasing the flow of trucks and trains north across the border making it much easier for the cartels to smuggle in huge amounts of narcotics.

Made a mockery of the office with the Lewinsky scandal, the leader of the free world was now free to be publicly amoral. It's actually listed as one of the "grievances" when Bin Laden wrote about why he was attacking the US.

No, Clinton was worse than Obama or Bush.
    * All-Lawyer President and First Lady team Pioneered the use of Nonprofit Foundations as a legal tactic for monetizing public service for private gain, in essence making the White House every bit as "for sale" as your average Congressman.

It's an optional point, depending on your world-view, but I'm sure many corporations also fondly remember the days when they didn't have to maintain an extra 3~5% of direct workers on payroll, to make up for the ones lost when FMLA converted them from full-time to part-time via doctor's release for (>>>____<<<) insert reason here. I currently think the Supreme Court has swung too far in the "business friendly" direction to the exclusion of all else, but we'll never know how much of that eventual pro-corporate Court composition was precipitated by overwhelming business reaction to _that_ Clinton innovation, and the desire to prevent future government forays into the employer-employee relationship.

rooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Jen just announced they are moving equipment back right now in the “retrograde” phase

And that’s probably why it happened so fast. Taliban watched the tv and saw the Apache or other systems that they didn’t want to f*** with get loaded and then took their chance.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    NFL cheerleaders used to come on morale trips for the US Army. I checked in the Colts squad at Camp As-Sayliyah. I recall the woman who was their "handler" was smoking hot, even without resorting to desert scale.
    Desert Scale: did you use the 8/2 or 10/2 Desert Queen scale?

Top Bottom