• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    at first I was pretty unimpressed, but then you mentioned that you're in 7th grade. That's pretty good work! What was the break-down of the scores?

Ditto... but being that your in the 7th grade, thats a great score. I had plenty of classmates that wished they had that. We'll be expected a NM-Finalist out of ya, and shoot for 30+ when you finally take it for real.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Ditto... but being that your in the 7th grade, thats a great score. I had plenty of classmates that wished they had that. We'll be expected a NM-Finalist out of ya, and shoot for 30+ when you finally take it for real.

Im going for at least a 32

pinshooter45

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Do the college thing while your young, kid cause if you wait till your as old as I am it'll damn near kill ya! And education is the one thing no one can ever take from you!

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    Its ok Benny. Your knot is fraying along with pintcrafts. You can't be blamed.

Happy Christmas eve INGO! Remember ammo is a great stocking stuffer

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    The military needs officers

You wanted to be a sniper before, didn't you? If you're wanting to pull the trigger, might want to see if officers are doing any of that or if they're running teams. Might decide that military before college is the path you want if you can't go the path in the military that you want if you are an officer.

Mosinowner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2011
    You wanted to be a sniper before, didn't you? If you're wanting to pull the trigger, might want to see if officers are doing any of that or if they're running teams. Might decide that military before college is the path you want if you can't go the path in the military that you want if you are an officer.

I've been doing allot of reading on the subject latley you can go through scout sniper school but will not be w full fledged sniper you will most likley just sit at a desk

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I just wanted to bring that up as I remembered reading you wanted to do the sniper thing and wasn't sure if you'd looked into that part of it. If you're good with the possibility of training or running a team and not actually being one of the guys on the trigger. :yesway:

I just knew someone that did the college thing first and then went in as an officer...screwed up what he really wanted to do even though he still really enjoyed his time served.

Top Bottom