ABC TURNS PROGRAMMING OVER TO OBAMA; NEWS TO BE ANCHORED FROM INSIDE WHITE HOUSE

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    ABC News is in danger of becoming a propaganda organ for the Obama
    Government.

I don't think ABC thinks it's in "Danger" of becoming a propaganda tool. I think they are striving to become the lead propaganda tool. It's in competition with CNN, NBC, CBS, NY Times, PBS....etc
    :dunno:

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Disturbing yes,but not unexpected. I think the libertarians need to sweep the 2010 election.They may be the only ones able to set us on the right path again.

cclark2009

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Camby, IN
    Just a couple years ago I was the one pulling the reigns back on some of my conspiracy theory based friends. Now I am thinking about buying stock in ALCOA, Reynolds and tin mining operations! :wrongdoor:

Brown-nosing is one thing if they want to get ahead, but I think everyone in the media wants to have Barry's kid!

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    What really needs to be done is to watch ABC news ASAP and write down each sponsor. Then send them an email letting them know that if they sponsor ABC news with obama, you will never buy their product again, and will tell your friends and relatives to avoid them as well. Maybe they will get the hint when you hit them with loss of dollars.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    I have some suggested reading for you folks!!!!

If you remove the racial ideas of the book it is a really good read almost like the author could look into the future.

http://www.timebomb2000.com/misc/CWII.pdf

Did you read this part (see below; from page 146)?

I strongly recommend AGAINST keeping a firearm in the home. Each year, many children kill themselves playing with home-kept firearms, and such a tragedy can happen even though you take the strictest precautions such as locking your gun in a cabinet.

Furthermore, even experienced and professional gun handlers such as policemen and soldiers frequently shoot themselves while handling their firearms. I've almost been shot by accidentally discharged firearms more times than I can recall at one sitting. And with only one exception it was by someone familiar with firearms, someone who had been trained in their handling and knew better. They simply screwed up, just as you will too if you handle firearms long enough. Firearms are inherently dangerous, plain and simple, even in the hands of an expert.

The truth is that the more you handle a firearm, the more likely you are to accidentally kill yourself or someone else, so never handle a firearm unless it is a necessity. Firing a rifle is fun, I'll admit, but I would never consider firing a rifle solely for fun just as I would never go to the dentist for fun.

The only circumstances under which I will handle a firearm is to kill someone or to practice killing someone. Period! You would be well advised to adopt the same attitude and never touch a firearm without a business-like cause.

I also adamantly recommend AGAINST pistols. First, they are essentially useless for real combat, and are therefore a waste of money better spent elsewhere. Also, they are by far the most inherently dangerous firearm. When you handle them your trigger finger almost
    automatically comes in contract with the trigger, and Murphy's Law comes into play.

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Did you read this part (see below; from page 146)?

I strongly recommend AGAINST keeping a firearm in the home. Each year, many children kill themselves playing with home-kept firearms, and such a tragedy can happen even though you take the strictest precautions such as locking your gun in a cabinet.

Furthermore, even experienced and professional gun handlers such as policemen and soldiers frequently shoot themselves while handling their firearms. I've almost been shot by accidentally discharged firearms more times than I can recall at one sitting. And with only one exception it was by someone familiar with firearms, someone who had been trained in their handling and knew better. They simply screwed up, just as you will too if you handle firearms long enough. Firearms are inherently dangerous, plain and simple, even in the hands of an expert.

The truth is that the more you handle a firearm, the more likely you are to accidentally kill yourself or someone else, so never handle a firearm unless it is a necessity. Firing a rifle is fun, I'll admit, but I would never consider firing a rifle solely for fun just as I would never go to the dentist for fun.

The only circumstances under which I will handle a firearm is to kill someone or to practice killing someone. Period! You would be well advised to adopt the same attitude and never touch a firearm without a business-like cause.

I also adamantly recommend AGAINST pistols. First, they are essentially useless for real combat, and are therefore a waste of money better spent elsewhere. Also, they are by far the most inherently dangerous firearm. When you handle them your trigger finger almost
    automatically comes in contract with the trigger, and Murphy's Law comes into play.

Wow, what a bunch of ********. F#$% that. That's all I read from the entire thing, and I already strongly disagree enough. Thanks but no thanks. :xmad::xmad::xmad: Really pissed me off.

ocsdor

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Lafayette, IN
    You have some staying power, I quit reading the tripe around page 6, not 146.

Actually, I was skimming over it, stopping at various interesting bits. I spent about 15 minutes with the thing. I do recall skimming over it a few years ago as well. That whole section on what to do with firearms (starting page 145) is total B.S.

flagtag

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Westville, IL
    Well, I won't be watching the broadcast. ABC isn't the only station on TV.

How about Sci Fi, or the History Channel for example. Way too many other stations to watch. Or put in a movie. A patriotic :patriot: movie. :D

So many other things to do than watch a traitor and his loyal "troops".

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis
    According to this logic, you should never drive a car.

Sooner or later you will die in an accident. It happens all the time. Professional race drivers, cops, and truckers die every year in accidents. Just getting near a car can be dangerous. If you walk across a street, a car can easily hit you and KILL you. You should only drive when it's a dire emergency, NEVER for fun or pleasure.
    A simple turn of a key can cause HUNDREDS of horsepower to hurtle you down a road towards certain death!! Never handle a steering wheel, only a trained authority should attempt to drive... all others STAY AWAY!!!
    :n00b:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    nothingtoadd.gif

antsi

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 6, 2008
    Disturbing yes,but not unexpected. I think the libertarians need to sweep the 2010 election.They may be the only ones able to set us on the right path again.

I agree with their philosophy, too, but their "never win under any circumstances" electoral strategy makes this an unlikely eventuality.

Top Bottom